droddy is offline Junior Member

Question Novice cycle cost, suggestions and general questions

Greetings..pretty intent on starting my first cycle soon, i've done a lot of reading and research here but thought i'd ask for some input from those more veteran users. I'm looking to gain some lean muscle but also a substantial amount of mass too. If at all possible, I'd like to take something orally but I understand that injections seem like a more stable alternative. So a few questions after some stats..i've basically reached a natural plateau and want to keep getting bigger.

6'0
    Weight 175
    ~12% body fat

For one, I was looking for a good novice cycle. Cost and number of times i'd have to inject are huge factors, what type of price am I looking at for a rather basic ( nothing huge but still semi-effective ) stack...i was thinking deca /dbol or with or without winny. i know i should also factor in some nolvadex too. And if 50mg doses of winny can be injected or drank (re previous thread) , that would run around 15 bucks a day for that alone? Otherwise, is there a sizable difference between just buying winny tabs versus drinking depot?

Again, oral would be great (although i worry about my poor liver) but if i could do a weekly injection or something that'd be alright, but most eager for oral options. However, I'll read anything and just want to start some active dialogue rather than simply reading other people's stuff. However, by FAR the best research site out there and i've read a lot of others. Let me know any suggestions, corrections, points, or personal observations. Thanks

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense but if u did research u would know that a basic cycle is test e. or cyp. 500mg/wk. shoot 250mg twice. how long have u been trainin and how much muscle weight have u gained. u will need nolva and clomid.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    listen to luca if your looking for a very simple stack that will get you good gains it would be
    1-10 test cyp 500mg ew
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    nolva and pct is required
    cant get any simple then that

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    no offense but if u did research u would know that a basic cycle is test e. or cyp. 500mg/wk. shoot 250mg twice. how long have u been trainin and how much muscle weight have u gained. u will need nolva and clomid.
    I also think you need a little more research...

Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    I also think you need a little more research...
    me or him?

flexgolf is offline Member
    me or him?

my apologies, him

Quote Originally Posted by flexgolf
    my apologies, him
    its all good. i thought i wrote something real stupid for a second.

Sorry guys, yeah...I have definitely read the novice cycles and those are the ones I'm taking in high regard, I had just read a lot of good things about winstrol and deca , but thanks for the advice. I've been training for about 2.5 years and gone from around 155 to 175, most of it muscle. I'm naturally a pretty thin guy, which is nice in some ways and annoying in others. In your specific opinions (i know about the product reviews etc but in your experience) do all orals suck? or is there any decent stack that can be created with them without fear of immediate liver failure.

What about Tbol? Would oral tbol be a decent option? And is there any reason not to use the powdered form?

Thread Information