benrock is offline Junior Member

help me out please ?

im 27 yr old male with low test , im on testim 50mg per day , i was 270 last yr , i managed to get down to 205 this yr , question i have is there any gear i can take to harden me up , i feel flat and loose , please help , i bloat real easy to , i was thinking var cycle maybe ? what do you guys think , i train 5 days a week and do cardio 4 days for 45min , diet is clean !!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say test prop. 1-12 150mg/eod and 5-12 var 40mg/ed

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benrock
    im 27 yr old male with low test , im on testim 50mg per day , i was 270 last yr , i managed to get down to 205 this yr , question i have is there any gear i can take to harden me up , i feel flat and loose , please help , i bloat real easy to , i was thinking var cycle maybe ? what do you guys think , i train 5 days a week and do cardio 4 days for 45min , diet is clean !!!

winny, and eq are two common hardeners, with limited sides and very limited water retention. but dont just take someones opinion on something like this, research the drug profiles and find the compound that best suites your goal.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    i know for a fact that EQ will harden up right up with little bloat, plus it will make your appetite go up dramastically. try this out IMO
    1-4 test prop 75mg ed
    1-12 test cyp or enanthate 500mg ew
    1-10 EQ
    maybe even run the HCG in there if you feel like it
    when doing PCT take clomid, nolva, and tribulus to help produce more natural test

Thread Information