soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Joints are hurting!

My problem is often my joints are hurting me very often before i get the blood flowing through my body. Do you think its bad to jump on a cardio machine for about ten minutes before my actuall workout to get the blood flowing through my body? Do joints get effected more from orals or injections?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    joint pain can be severe based on what you are running, try some glucosamine, it takes a few weeks to kick in, but has worked wonders for me. also drink plenty of water / warm-up in the gym, this will all help

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    My problem is often my joints are hurting me very often before i get the blood flowing through my body. Do you think its bad to jump on a cardio machine for about ten minutes before my actuall workout to get the blood flowing through my body? Do joints get effected more from orals or injections?

run some deca , that will lube up all your joints nicely.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    what joints are hurting?,warming up on a bike would be better than running if you have knee problems. Also like slitsoul13 said glocosomine helps.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    when i was on deca , i dont think it helped my joints out that much. i was runnign 600mg ew and my freaking should joints hurt so bad, and they still do. could be a combo of things though lifting weights, hockey, etc. but all i know is that deca really didnt help my joints.

soldier21 is offline Junior Member
    My entire body feels achy and its not until im warmed up and blood flowing throughout my body can I really start and get an intense workout in. Do you think it has anything to do with orals?

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    My entire body feels achy and its not until im warmed up and blood flowing throughout my body can I really start and get an intense workout in. Do you think it has anything to do with orals?

i dunno, could. how much rest are u getting, try taking a couple days off, or switching to routines that hurt less for a little while.

deca made my joints glide like a well oiled piston. i havnt had any joint problems in the past though.

toolman is offline Banned
    What orals are you using?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    try use a joint supp like glucosamine, chondriton, and msm. you can get it all in one pill. can buy from sponsor.
    zer_

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Take time OFF from lifting and let your body recover.

You only get one body, and it sounds like your's is waaaaaaay past beat down.

~SC~

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Omega-3's are also a good ingredient to combat joint problems.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Rest, ice, ibubrofen. If you aren't training for anything in particular rest is key. If you have a contest coming up like me and you have no choice: ice, ice, ice, and use some kind of anti-inflammatory. It comes with the territory, but GOOD LUCK!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    My joints hurts with Winny 100 mg EOD

Thread Information