slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

UPS Ground, signature needed?

i have a new site for my pinz that only ships UPS ground, i usually use US priority mail and i never need to sign anything, the package is just left on my door-step, i just need to know if there will be a required signature for UPS ground, thanks

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    dont matter if there is bro, pins are legal to posess and buy in this coutry. there are a few states that dont allow transport but its not a serious offense and believe you me there will not be any feds waiting to make a bust on you as you sighn for you box of pins.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    my freind got arressted for having needles in his car... unlawful or some bs possession of hypodermic needles

berniec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    my freind got arressted for having needles in his car... unlawful or some bs possession of hypodermic needles
    i'd venture a guess they could consider them 'drug paraphanilia' if they saw them sitting around in your car. but like somebody else said i dont think the local cops are gonna be showing up with the UPS man. and yes a signature is always required for UPS ground stuff

Thread Information