Thread: Tren A and Prop

dtr98 is offline Member

Tren A and Prop

didn't want to hijack other thread.
    first time for tren a, planning on tren a 75mg ed and prop 100mg ed for 15wks.
    5th cycle
    thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Even though it's your 5th cycle I would suggest not running tren for 15 weeks especially being it's your first go around w/ it.
    Cut the cycle down to 10.

dtr98 is offline Member
    thanks bro!
    was thinking of 50mg tren and 75mg prop at first but was told i could up them both?
    like you said 1st time, i'll plan on 10wks and see if i can add the 5wks?
    sound good to you?
    thanks again

chaos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    thanks bro!
    was thinking of 50mg tren and 75mg prop at first but was told i could up them both?
    like you said 1st time, i'll plan on 10wks and see if i can add the 5wks?
    sound good to you?
    thanks again
    i think if you feel good, and bp is in check then it will be fine to extend. with your cycle experience, i wouldn'r run less than 100mg/day on the prop though.

dtr98 is offline Member
    agreed on prop, last cycle was 600mg wk eq and 800mg test e wk for 24wks.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you run prop and tren in the past? How were your results?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I am running this cycle currently, but it is only my second...

Wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed.
    Wk 5-10 prop @ 75mg ed., tren @ 60mg ed.
    Wk 11-12 prop @ 100mg ed.

pct.

I took my 45th shot today, right in the middle of week seven. I have nothing but good things to say about both compounds. You will enjoy this cycle. Having more cycle experience than I, those dosages you described should do you pretty well. Good luck.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    I am running this cycle currently, but it is only my second...

Wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed.
    Wk 5-10 prop @ 75mg ed., tren @ 60mg ed.
    Wk 11-12 prop @ 100mg ed.

pct.

I took my 45th shot today, right in the middle of week seven. I have nothing but good things to say about both compounds. You will enjoy this cycle. Having more cycle experience than I, those dosages you described should do you pretty well. Good luck.
    5 wks of tren isnt really going to do as well as maybe 8-10 jmo

fred9 is offline Member
    I really like the cycle...maybe a little too long for first time tren ...but u can quit when u dont like the sides anymore...thats the best thing bout short esters i think...
    greetz

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    It is six weeks, but not that it would make much of a difference. I brewed my own gear, and only had enough for that long. I actually have enough for 8 weeks exactly, but you know how a few ml's of gear seems to dissappear along the way. I really was going to run it until I run out, so the most it would be is 8 weeks. I have enough prop to shoot until eternity....hehe.

So far, only 2 weeks into the tren, I am impressed. I was fully content with just prop, but this tren is crazy. I agree, I should have probably ran it longer, but it is my second cycle, and I would like to see how things go. This will probably be my cycle of choice, with different dosages, for the next two or three cycles I do.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would run the prop for a week before starting the tren , and stop the tren a week before the prop. That gives you 13 weeks of tren... a bit long but you can stop the tren anytime you like. Adjust your tren dosage according to your tolerance of side effects. If you see zero sides from tren, your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off. The proper range for most users is very narrow. It will probably be somewhere between 50mg/ED and 75mg/ED. Be ready to fine-tune as needed.

Good luck. You should be a real hardassed mofo at the end of this one.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    agreed... I see most of my results on tren around week 4 and then another big jump on week 7. I would run it atleast 8 weeks, Ive never run it under 10 though.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    If you see zero sides from tren , your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off.

haha! so true! I had to switch jobs and pick up boxing as a hobby to put up with all my built up rage. I would be sitting at my desk at work and have the need to just turn over the desk and throw my computer monitor at the wall for no fvcking reason.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Tren kicks ass, expecially when running test and eq with it. In the beginning I had a real hard time with insomia, but now it night sweat not too bad though. Well worth it if you ask me, already have leaned up 5% BF with a diet slightly under 5,000cals. Stick to no more than 10wks, let you body be the judge. Remember this is your first time with tren, no need to hurry.

dtr98 is offline Member
    thanks bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I would run the prop for a week before starting the tren , and stop the tren a week before the prop. That gives you 13 weeks of tren... a bit long but you can stop the tren anytime you like. Adjust your tren dosage according to your tolerance of side effects. If you see zero sides from tren, your dose probably isn't high enough. If your face resembles a cross between a rotten corpse and the back side of the moon, and you beat up every guy you think is looking at you funny, and you wake up in the middle of the night in sheets dripping with sweat, then obviously you need to back off. The proper range for most users is very narrow. It will probably be somewhere between 50mg/ED and 75mg/ED. Be ready to fine-tune as needed.

Thread Information