hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member

sad sad day yesterday

i was watching this thing onm VH1 and they showed of picture or arnold in a speedo and he was FAT! i was crushed. someone going to be mr universe to having flab like no other. hes in his mid 50s so i know when im that age lifting weights wont be a priority anymore either, but it was just so sad lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to be the last person on the planet who doesn't know its fake dude lol

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    no i guess i would be the last, ive seen it before i just figured hes been working out his while life so what if he wants to take some time off, he certainly buffed back up for terminator 3!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    no i guess i would be the last, ive seen it before i just figured hes been working out his while life so what if he wants to take some time off, he certainly buffed back up for terminator 3!!!!
    That pic started circulating around the same time T3 came out, all the HGH and gear on the planet couldn't make him look like he did in T3 compared to that pic. Some prank site on the net took credit for it and showed how they did it, theres a few photoshop mistakes in the picture if you know what to look for.

Thread Information