Thread: UPS delivery...

fanatic is offline Member

UPS delivery...

Ok, I ordered 200 darts from Ryvmed tonight and I accidently had them sent to my parent's PO Box. You see, my bills still go there as I am kind of a gypsie. lol Anyway, They are supposed to be ground-shipped by UPS. What will happen here? Will they just deliver it to the post office and then the post office will put something in their mail box? Any info would be great.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    If it dont fit in the po box,there will be a slip of paper in there box telling them to pick it up at the counter...
    You should have a PO Box your self dont you think?
    Hope they dont get there before you do..

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    at my po box if it dont fit I find a key to to a storage where the the key would fit into

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    who cares?? darts are perfectly legal anyway. Tell your parents they are for school or something.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    ups will not deliver to a po box. they prob wont even ship your order

bigger is offline Senior Member
    is po box the same as mailbox or???

P.O. is short for Post Office. The United States Postal Service has offices where you can rent out an indoor box and use that recieve mail; is it only a mailing address as the mail is not delivered to your house. Anyway, I called the dart compnay just a second ago and had them send it to my place instead, so its all cool now. They said 3-5 business days... hopefully it will get here by the end of the week. It sucks that UPS doesnt deliver on weekends! Thanks for the info guys.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    not weekends...they will not deliver to a po box

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    yeah they are legal. I had 100 pins sent to my college. When I recieved the notice in my mailbox I went to go pick them up. I ordered them from a pet supply co. and it had the name of the company and Syringes in big bold letters all over the box. It was kinda amusing, but no questions asked,

jjgym is offline New Member
    The perfect response is: I just had a litter of puppies. Puppies usually come 6-15 depending on breed and they each need multiple puppy shots by the time they are 8 weeks and ready to be on there own, thus the need for large quanity of pins.

So if anyone asks about your pins, just tell them you just had a litter of puppies! Works everytime, no questions asked.

cool. I ended up having them sent to my house so it all cool. The thing is, I ordered liquidex from one company and darts from another. Do you think 2 packages will look suspicious? Maybe im just a paranoid first timer.

Thread Information