BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member

Gear real?..Batch number question

I have about 4 different products of Qv gear and 3 of their batch numbers check out at the Qv website but the fourth one, Winny isn't there...the number on it is for example is 10 and on the website list there is 7,8,9 and 11, but no 10. I mean he is a great source everything else checked out real. So does this mean my Winny is fake cause otherwise everything else about the gear is legit....is it possible they didn't post the batch number?....please help

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep cheking QV site,for me you are OK!!! I like QV but some peaple dont,i dont check no batch number,i check security stickers and i used with good results. Also my contact in Mx is good i call him by phone,i speak spanish too so no problem!!!

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    what is the qv website to check the batch number asnyway?

BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member
    qualityvet.com

proph is offline New Member

im having the same problem

my qv winny has a lot number and a date..I found the lot number on the websight but it is matched to a different date than on the problem..something seems weird..could some one please help..my friends gear all checks out fine with all numbers matching including the date.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    proph,

Yeah, I've had the same issue with some QV trenbolone , here's my post:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...48#post1936448

I've done four injections now and so far haven't noticed anything above and beyond the test prop and winny that I've already been running. I'm pretty sure my stuff is bunk....

I think what happens is this - let's say QV has made batch #12 of winstrol . So the scammers make up some fake QV winstrol with a batch #13 and some made-up expiration date. Then when someone goes to buy it they look it up on the web and say, "Oh, hey this is a new batch and it isn't listed yet." So they think it's all good. Then, months later, QV actually comes out with batch #13 and puts it up on their website with the correct expiration date. Now there's some bunk gear floating around that may look perfect and the batch number matches up but the expiration date doesn't match up.

So I think you're in the same boat as me.... you've got fake gear.

proph is offline New Member
    hey man I really appreciate the advice..Im with you..I think it is fake also...im not going to take any chances....thanks

Thread Information