Thread: First Time

Newday is offline New Member

First Time

Hi, I am 26 and weigh about 80kg. Have been lifting weight for quite some years now and need a change.

I finally found a source and have been reading this website thoroughly. I wanted to follow a cycle suggested on this website for novice with Deca and Test E but my source only has Deca at 100mg/amp, Test E at 250mg/amp and no Nolvadex , only Clomid. Since I can't follow exactly the dosage suggested, I would like some comment if it'll work at all if i put this together for 10 weeks like so:
    Deca 100mg/wk
    Test E 250mg/wk
    Clomid for PCT

Would it be fine if I don't use Clomid/Nolvadex during the cycle and only for PCT? If so, how much Clomid should I use and for how long?

Do help.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    u should really get the test up 2 500mgs ew for atleast 10wks, and the deca to 300mgs ew for 1wk less than the test e. get the clomid if its cheap and u can pick up nolva on ARR cuz its good 2 have incase ne signs of gyno. check the pct forum 4xact times

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    For a 1st time, I only suggest you use Test Enan, leave the Deca for a future cycle. Using the Deca may only bring further problems and is very hard on ones natural Testosterone production.

1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk (2x 250mg, Mon/Thurs)
    1-10 Nolva 10mg/ED (bump to 60mg/ED if sides of gyno begin to show)

PCT should start 14days after last Test Enan administration.
    Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

If you cant get hold of Nolva you must run another Anti-e. If you ran into problems with gyno during/after your cycle you have nothing to combat it, this is why its essential.

bigkatt4004 is offline New Member
    I would bump the deca to 200mg/wk. try to get proviron or liquidex to take during the cycle, both are anti estrogens and should help keep off water weight and help prevent gyno. and if you take your pct right, you should be ok. but with deca, there is a big chance of gyno, so i would try to find the nolvadex .

Quote Originally Posted by bigkatt4004
    I would bump the deca to 200mg/wk. try to get proviron or liquidex to take during the cycle, both are anti estrogens and should help keep off water weight and help prevent gyno. and if you take your pct right, you should be ok. but with deca, there is a big chance of gyno, so i would try to find the nolvadex.
    This is why I said avoid the Deca , it will only create further issies with its use for a 1st timer. Nolvadex will NOT prevent progesterone gyno. Nolvadex prevents estrogen related gyno problems. Deca is a progestin and you will need other Ant-e's such as 200mg/ED of Vit b-6 or Dostinex or Bromo.

This is why I said leave out the Deca and go for a Test only cycle.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    Bigswiftos, do u recommend taking 10mg nolva ed while on test e @ 500mg per week?? It will be my 1st cycle and most say dont use it but keep it on hand...what u think?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Read the thread on "Low dose cycles" below this one. 250/200 test/deca /wk is a good novice cycle and you'll get very good gains. Make sure you get some nolva for gyno and water retention. Progesterone related gyno is rare but does happen with deca and tren . Don't listen to just one person look at all opinions and do some reading on the particular AS you want to use.

Its up to you if you use it at first or keep it on hand.

Personally I'd run the Nolva 10mg/ED. Gyno is far easier to prevent than it is to treat/remove.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is yor 1st cycle i would advise you to stick with the test only save the deca for the next cycle,500mg weekly 10-12weeks would be more than enuff for you,and you must do pct.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    just started my 1st cycle using the same as you but decided on higher dossage after much discusion and reaserch..test 500week..deca 300week
    im using nolva 10mg/ed..vit b-6 /ed ..and have clomid for my pct
    good luck with yours

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member
    my friends here will say that i'm a fool but i saw a lot of people building up real mass with this
    deca : 50-100-150-150-100-50
    testoviron depot: 250 one week on and the week after off ( total of 3 week of test )
    after you should run a proper pct.
    the gainings are the reflexes of training and diet also,and you should never forget this.ON

Hi,

Thanks all for the comments. I've read that Deca is most versatile and helps keep gains better, which is why some recommend taking Deca with other, like Test E. I surely don't wanna lose gains for the first time. At lower dose Deca 100mg/wk, would that help curb gyno?

I have read somewhere that taking Nolva/Clomid during cycle might lessen the anabolic effects of the steroids and only take when the signs of gyno appears and during PCT. Is this claim valid?

Also, can I substitute Nolva with Clomid if need be? I don't believe my source has no Nolva at all. Kills me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    take nolva durin yor cycle at 10-20mg ed,do not take clomid until you stop the cycle!

Thanks guys, I have gotten the nolva and clomid.

Now back to the 10-wk cycle:
    Deca 100mg/wk
    Test E 250mg/wk

Does this still look too low in dosages? (for a first timer, that is). Some say that when it's this low, it might actually do more harm than good; shuts down normal test production. Would it be better to substitute Deca with Anadrol ?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Up the deca to 200mg/wk and you'll have a good beginner cycle.

Thread Information