razorice is offline New Member

Angry 12 years old thinking of doing a cycle

Sorry to lie about the subject but my last post hardley got any reviews and no replies. I figured this way at least I would get some reviews, but anyways my question is what kind of strength increases could I expect from a halotestin only cycly. I have been lifting for 5 years and this will be my third cycle.

Razor Ice

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    holt shit batman!!!! you been lifting since you were 7 yrs old and ALREADT have done 2 cycle??? i think you fuct up your body for good....from a hala only cycle, i think youll only get for the most part a dramatic increas in strength, and aggression

but why use just halo? why not throw in test and maybe some EQ or Deca ???

make the cycle that much better

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i would never recomend halo unless your name is tyson .usually power lifters use it so they dont up weight class but get good strength gains.in my opinion its a shit drug u will onbly get agression and strenght and it will make your muscles look crisp.its not worth the price that your liver will pay.do not run only a halo cycle no more then a couplof weeks in the beggining u know it is the most toxic thing out there.8 weeks would kill your liver.if u choose to run it like i said in the beggining only and do stack it with something ,what are u looking for in this cycle?

razorice is offline New Member
    I do not want anymore mass right at this moment I want more strength and to get a little bit more cut. I am just curious if I ran Halotestin for 4 weeks @ 20 mgs EOD how much strentgh increase could I get...Say your bench is at 340 and you ran halo for 4 weeks could you have it up to 370? Do you have to use clomid? I have done alot of research on halo but have found conflicting information.

Razor Ice

NightOp is offline Member
    why not look into winny or anavar .

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    If you are looking to gain strenght and cuts, why aren't you thinking about fina? Run a 5 week cycle of test. prop/fina/winny. I went from 370ish to 405 in a little over a week!

Thread Information