bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member

DNP: Is it that bad? Please read TNT, Evil, Cycleon

I have been reading some articles on DNP and have a few opinions and questions(especially for the educated bunch out there, TNT, Evil, etc...) about it and I would like to get some educated feedback.
    Assuming that you eat a diet that would be sufficient to combat the low blood-sugar levels(lots of simple sugars),drink lots of water, and take anti-oxidants, I believe that DNP can be an effective and safe drug. Although there are a high amount of free radicals in the body from fat breakdown, dnp's only side effect seems to be dehydration(other side effects stem from that including overheating, etc..). If you can successfully combate the dehydration with water and supplements and if you do not overdose( by that I mean take a stupid amount, ex:400 works well for me, 800 would be stupid), then is the drug really that bad for you? Are there other things that I am not taking into consideration? I heard that it causes cataraks(I dont think I spelled that right) in rare cases, what would be the cause of that?
    Also, why does the government classify it as a toxic and deadly drug. There seems to be other drugs out there that are much more harmful, including steriods ( because the have an effect on so many systems in the body). Hell, I feel worse from drinking than I do from DNP.

I would like to hear some opinions on the topic, I really want to know why people are scared of it(if its used safelly) and is there anything that I am missing.
    Thanks

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    Also, Ive read some articles on it. They gave rats 400mg per kg of bodyweight!!!!Thats ridiculous. Guess what? The rats died!!! No shit!!! Thats like me taking 50 grams. That is not a good way to determine if the drug is toxic or not. I bet they based their classification on tests like these

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    many have used it with success. few have used it and faced disaster. you can take your chances.

Thread Information