BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member

Very hard Fina/Tren Ques. Please Help

This is goin to be a little confusing so bear with me....i have homemade Fina and Qv Tren now if say i shoot fina Eod then when it is time for my next Fina shot i shoot the Qv instead Eod for the next week is it the same as if i was shooting one of them the whole time or is it different cause one is homemade and one is Qv...i know you they both have Tren in it and you can mix them but is it like using the same gear if you shoot them separate

If that was confusing here is another scenario...say i want to start my Fina in 3 weeks but for the 3 weeks i am waiting to start i shoot the Qv Tren. So when the 3 weeks of Tren Eod is up and i start my Fina Eod like on schedule will it be like i never switched or will it be like i started over?.........thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNSUPERMAN
    This is goin to be a little confusing so bear with me....i have homemade Fina and Qv Tren now if say i shoot fina Eod then when it is time for my next Fina shot i shoot the Qv instead Eod for the next week is it the same as if i was shooting one of them the whole time or is it different cause one is homemade and one is Qv...i know you they both have Tren in it and you can mix them but is it like using the same gear if you shoot them separate

If that was confusing here is another scenario...say i want to start my Fina in 3 weeks but for the 3 weeks i am waiting to start i shoot the Qv Tren. So when the 3 weeks of Tren Eod is up and i start my Fina Eod like on schedule will it be like i never switched or will it be like i started over?.........thanks
    damn bro that could have been worded so much easier! Yes you can switch from homemade tren to QV tren, it'll be no problem. when one is finished just start the other one like you never stopped and you won't notice a difference unless one is underdosed by a good amount

BKLYNSUPERMAN is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot man

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Next time, bring an interpreter.

Thread Information