skinybuilder is offline New Member

Exclamation Safe Steriods (no side effects)

i have been talking to couple of hgh product doctors, charge alot but the way they all claim is its ok to use anabolic supplement when its given from them. This one lady said they are number one hgh doctors clinic located in florida. Funny how she named all winni,fini,deca ,dbol ,anavar and couple of others. The doctor told me once i get a couple of tests i should be ok to use 3 month cycle he makes for me without any side effects. Guys is this shi just bullshi or it could be true. They say they are number one in hgh products, but they are expensive like any thing. The whole point could this be true getting a cycle made for you by an doctor even if your a beginner. Beginner as of you started the gym today. All hgh products doctor offer steriods if you tell them your goal. (i think you better off witht them then going on a site and buying shiity steriods that can **** ur system up. HGH doctors do give steriods if you ask them legally, its a cycle they make for you with something to help you come off from cycle so you wont loose wat u gain and stay healthy without side effects. So if your a beginner and going to go for the short cut no matter what then do atleast do it safe.

Nelstar is offline Member
    i dunno bro.. id wait youre post is hard to read but then again it is 5:20am. when you said it was your first time.. do you mean lifting or juiceing.. and if.. how long have you been lifting, how old are you.. so on.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    I've ran accross the same type of situation. I wrote it off as to good to be true, but I would love to hear how your experience turns out.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    well by the look of things... your a greenbean getting scammed

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelstar
    i dunno bro.. id wait youre post is hard to read but then again it is 5:20am. when you said it was your first time.. do you mean lifting or juiceing.. and if.. how long have you been lifting, how old are you.. so on.
    I just wanted to chime in...Nelstar I want to marry your avatar so if you could just let her know.....

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    So if your a beginner and going to go for the short cut no matter what then do atleast do it safe.
    1. No such thing as shortcuts in BBing (its a marathon, not a sprint etc..etc...)
    2. No such thing as a guaranteed totally safe cycle, with no sides - it's just a matter of knowing how to deal with them if they arise.
    3. If you're a beginner you dont need AS yet - get some training / diet experience under your belt before you dick about with AAS

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    Beginner as of you started the gym today. All hgh products doctor offer steriods if you tell them your goal. (i think you better off witht them then going on a site and buying shiity steriods that can **** ur system up. HGH doctors do give steriods if you ask them legally, its a cycle they make for you with something to help you come off from cycle so you wont loose wat u gain and stay healthy without side effects. So if your a beginner and going to go for the short cut no matter what then do atleast do it safe.
    Oh, man!!!! You mean to tell me that I have been busting my hump in the gym for ten years, eat totally clean and planning my cycles, year after year and all I needed to do was to just tell a HGH doctor what I wanted!!!!!

Man, do I feel dumb. I feel really f*cking stupid. I feel like I have wasted a third of my life!!!!!

Do they have anything that goes with beer? I really want to get big, but I really like beer. The way I have been doing things, I can't really have any beer at all.

Maybe I could use it as a source for carb?

Please PM me this contact.

Jeezuz do I feel dumb.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    thats cuz u are dumb y the **** didnt u go to those hgh doctors??
    and yes beer is good source of carbs but only pre-workout cuz its a complex carb and full of whey protein too

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    thats cuz u are dumb y the **** didnt u go to those hgh doctors??
    and yes beer is good source of carbs but only pre-workout cuz its a complex carb and full of whey protein too
    How much should I drink pre-work out. Is a twelve pack enough?

Yeh, and don't they have a pill that I can take that will make be big when I drink beer. I hate wasting time and I have already lost almost ten years. You gotta help me!

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

Yeh, and don't they have a pill that I can take that will make be big when I drink beer. I hate wasting time and I have already lost almost ten years. You gotta help me!
    What nine out of ten doctors suggest is a fistful of Anadrols washed down with 12 Newcastles and sausage and pepper sandwich. Then settled in for 8 hours of ESPN, dog.

[B][I] I dont know if your trying to be funny or serious but any how my point was that when your a beginner and if you decide to take steriods its better if you do it through these doctors who could look over your test and know what to mix with what like if they think deca and wini would be a good cycle for you by checking your body fat, chlestorol,age,weight and height. And they can always help you with the off cycle so you wont loose what ever you have gained. It is obvious that a new person in gym is going to gain alot more with steriods then the one who been going there for 10 years. I just put this thread for the newbees like me who dont want to listen to no1 and just take steriods to get big or atleast in a better shape in such a little time. All of you guys would tell me your experinces but my body type is different then yours so the cycle you did for the first time doesnt mean its going to work for me the way it did for you. So its better off to do it through the doctor so atleast i would know when to stop and when it would be dangerous for me.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    [B][I] I dont know if your trying to be funny or serious but any how my point was that when your a beginner and if you decide to take steriods its better if you do it through these doctors who could look over your test and know what to mix with what like if they think deca and wini would be a good cycle for you by checking your body fat, chlestorol,age,weight and height. And they can always help you with the off cycle so you wont loose what ever you have gained. It is obvious that a new person in gym is going to gain alot more with steriods then the one who been going there for 10 years. I just put this thread for the newbees like me who dont want to listen to no1 and just take steriods to get big or atleast in a better shape in such a little time. All of you guys would tell me your experinces but my body type is different then yours so the cycle you did for the first time doesnt mean its going to work for me the way it did for you. So its better off to do it through the doctor so atleast i would know when to stop and when it would be dangerous for me.
    maybe you can ask them to push the weights for you to,then you dont have to do a thing.

-rodge

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    What about my avatar... I know these hoes are the shit!!!

Check it out king CONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    What nine out of ten doctors suggest is a fistful of Anadrols washed down with 12 Newcastles and sausage and pepper sandwich. Then settled in for 8 hours of ESPN, dog.
    hey dude plz dont give out false advice people might believe it

TO ZNAK

if ur gonna drink em alone yes pref use a 2:1 ratio of beer & snickers<<< full of creatine and other goodies

i will help u dont worry look all i need from u is 10000000$ so i can scam ur ass and give u stuff thatu couldve researched and bought cheaper and saved money to get protein muwahahahahaha

righton is offline Senior Member
    Those clinics are like any company...making money! The docs and everything they prescribe are legit but very expensive. They'll keep track of your cycle and bloodwork but not of your training routine, thats up to you. So if you plan on blowing a few hun on a cycle you better at least have your training down and at least a year or so under your belt or it'll just be a big waste!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If that is you in your avatar, I'd lift/eat/rest for about 5 years or so NATURALLY before wasting my money on something that isn't going to make a sh*t bit of difference.

Need the house before you can paint it.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If that is you in your avatar, I'd lift/eat/rest for about 5 years or so NATURALLY before wasting my money on something that isn't going to make a sh*t bit of difference.

Need the house before you can paint it.

~SC~
    SC absolutly right, need to do some nut. and suppl. research, get a good training routine and forget about roids for a while, well forget about doing them, but researching until then would be a great idea!!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux
    Check it out king CONG!!
    Lovely as well, but they miss the wholesomeness of my nelstar girl...
    I go nutz over chockers too...

see some people say if you want to gain 20 to 30lbs take them now only one cycle when your a starter latter you would have to do a couple and plus i think i would rather spend some huns on roids coming from a legitiment doctor then some con artist on these posts atleast he could guide me as well as tell me what to do to keep the weight

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    1. No such thing as shortcuts in BBing (its a marathon, not a sprint etc..etc...) LIER... SYNTHOL!!
    2. No such thing as a guaranteed totally safe cycle, with no sides - it's just a matter of knowing how to deal with them if they arise. I never get sides EVER... *cough**COUGH* dam tren cough...

3. If you're a beginner you dont need AS yet - get some training / diet experience under your belt before you dick about with AAS
    SO DAM TRUE you cant build a big house on a weak foundation that mofo will fallow over just as your physique will regress and you will have wasted much of your $$ i say get a SOLID base right up to your nat potential...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    see some people say if you want to gain 20 to 30lbs take them now only one cycle when your a starter latter you would have to do a couple and plus i think i would rather spend some huns on roids coming from a legitiment doctor then some con artist on these posts atleast he could guide me as well as tell me what to do to keep the weight

F*ck it, I'm done here. Go ahead and do what you wish, it's evident you already have your mind made up. However, I'll say it now so you can reference it later.

I TOLD YOU SO.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

F*ck it, I'm done here. Go ahead and do what you wish, it's evident you already have your mind made up. However, I'll say it now so you can reference it later.

I TOLD YOU SO.

~SC~

so true!!!

some people are so retarded.

*and a doctor recomended dbol ???

Did U Know U Can Use Ur Old Motor Oil To Fertilize Ur Lawn !!!!

SaTyR is offline Member
    You doc is probaly a fed...

You got feedback from one of the most respected people on this board (SC) and a lot of other good advice from people with a lot of experience (myself included.) These are pretty gonzo guys, but they are all saying the same thing.

Why are you having a problem hearing them?

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    He's one of those guys that have to "touch the stove" to see if it's really hot! (if you know what I'm saying)
    I don't care what his "Doc." says, if he juices now he will lose it almost as fast as he gained it post-cycle because he wasn't near his genetic potential before he began, and his body won't be able to support the new mass!
    It doesn't matter what worked for this guy vs. that guy, or what your body type is......without putting on some size naturally for a few years first he is setting himself up for failure, and he will lose most, if not all of it.
    This is a fact Skinybuilder , and you will be adding me to the list of: I TOLD YOU SO's!!! I hope this is sinking in. I know it's not what you wanna hear, but it is a fact!

Bro,
    stay the hell away from you doc.... I'd smack him around if I were you...

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Doctor prescribed steroids

Skiny Builder:
    I am 41 and first started using steroids at 21. I did start with a doctor both prescribing the steroids, and monitoring my cycle.

I really liked having a doctor's input. My concern about your doctor is the statement of "no side effects". My doctor was honest that there would be some minor side effects while on cycle, not permanent, and that he would watch out for these and monitor.

Other things I found helpful:
    1) Get in peak physical condition before starting, let the steroids allow you to (far) exceed your natural peak.

2) Make sure you are old enough and have been lifting for many years.

3) I am concerned your doctor is doing it for the money, you mentioned they are expensive. I do not feel my doctor was not doing it for the money, there was only a $ 100 charge for the intial consultation and this included blood tests, sperm tests, urine tests, etc. Then the prescription steroids were generally only $ 20 for 100 pills ! (Anavar and Dianabol ). I would watch out for your doctor.

4) One final thing that would help all of us is if you watched your spelling and used paragraphs. Not trying to nitpick, but your posts are a little hard to read and understand.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Why the hell are you guys saying to stay away from his doc??? Thats the smartest thing anyone can do at least he'll have bloodwork done(like everyone else on here does....right) and get a legit scrip for safe sterile legit stuff! He just does'nt know right now it's foolish to jump in the deep end without building up a solid physical and knowledge foundation.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Homey, did you go to an actual CLINIC or to your family doctor? Either way, there's no such thing as a "safe steroid " holmes. You've gotten plenty of advice from well-respected and long-time members who have all stated the same thing...stick to hard work for awhile before you transfer over to the dark side.

Don't be an idiot.

Thread Information