Thread: Test C Question

simonella is offline Associate Member

Test C Question

Hi lads. Do not mean to ask silly questions but a dude that went to school with me mentioned something about Test C giving some heart problems in some cases. I didn’t want to elaborate cause I am afraid he might smell a rat. Now, is there any substance or proof to this remark? He talked about short term use as well. He is quite qualified (medical point of view, no lifting experience) cause he is a pharmacist.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your heart is a muscle, muscles grow. I don't think one cycle would've done enough damage for him to have any serious heart problems. He probably just ate like shit and blamed the gear for either 1) existing heart conditions or 2) new conditions formed while on AS that aren't related to it (ie. cholesterol levels through garbage eating).

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Your heart is a muscle, muscles grow. I don't think one cycle would've done enough damage for him to have any serious heart problems. He probably just ate like shit and blamed the gear for either 1) existing heart conditions or 2) new conditions formed while on AS that aren't related to it (ie. cholesterol levels through garbage eating).
    So from what I understand is that more than one cycle might a problem?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonella
    So from what I understand is that more than one cycle might a problem?
    Any heart problems linked directly to steroids are most likely from gross abuse, so yes, any user who is basically on a few different compounds for years at a time, I can see that effecting your heart.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    imo heart probs come from the rapid weight gain some see. by the way my fastest and most weight gain came when i quit smoking...hmm wonder if ciggaretts were good for my heart...lol

Thread Information