pfgyms is offline Junior Member

Just got back from TIJUANA!

Alright, so I have been to Juarez, Nogales, and now I just spent the weekend in San Diego and went over to TJ. All I have to say, is it's a bodybuilder's dream come true, OUR candyland. I cannot believe the things that I saw, the availability, the prices, and all within 1 mile from the border. I went to the border on the Trolley for $2.50, walked over and went shopping. Coming back took a little longer because there is a line of people, but they didnt give a shit about the people walking through. No searches if your not carrying anything in your hands! All they asked is what city I was born in! Anyway, it was amazing. If you have any questions about where I went, etc...HOLLA

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok keep ?'s to Pm.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    yeah tijuana is a candyland....but if your big and resemble buffness in the slightest they will look at you shadey and give u a million ****ing questions....i've been patted down once....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ahhh good ole mexico!!

pfgyms is offline Junior Member
    Well this might have been an easy weekend, because I am 5'7" and almost 200lbs and if someone there didnt know what my intentions were, their training at the border is terrible Getting pat down might be hit or miss, but there were a lot of SWOLE guys walking through with no problems.

Thread Information