Gomob is offline Junior Member

Question Which AS is better for women? How much would the dose be?

What AS is better for women?
    She is 5'4" at 152 lbs. Any suggestion will help!
    Gomob

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    something mild i know anavar is very good,primo and winny.

What would the dose be per day? I know with Deca she wouldn't go over 100mg. What about Anavar ?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would have to disagree Primo and Winny is not a good choice for a womam. I think Clen would be better for you girl bro. The best way to go about it is to drop the BF first and then maybe try something mild like "anavar ". Stroids may have some serious and irreversable effects in women so if she is willing to accept the facts its basicly up to her.

Yes she is willing to take the risk. She is leaning toward Anavar .
    Gomob

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Stroids may have some serious and irreversable effects in women
    Same applies to men. Steroids are no more harmful to women then they are to men. The problem is that many of the stronger androgens lead to masculinization is women....the amount of masculainization is directly related to the amount and type of drug. I also disagree that primobolan is bad for women. It is insignigicantly androgenic , it doesn't negativly affect water and electrolyte balences, it doesn't increase blood pressure and it has strong anti-catobolic properties. Of all injectable steroids this would be the best for a woman (IMO).

However, the best choice would be anavar . Start at 5mg/day for 2 weeks, if there are no negative side effects bump it to 10mg/day for the remainder of 10 weeks. Along with anavar, she could use an ECA stack to help boost her metabolism and increase calorie burning. Stay away from deca and for the time being stay away from winny. Although I feel winstrol can be a good choice for a woman, start off with the safer drugs.

The absolute BEST thing you can do for her however, is get her to join as a female member and talk to some of the ladies here about their experinces. When it comes to AAS men can be antiquated in their thinking as pertains to female usage...so you would be better off talking to one of our female members.

Personally ive seen winny do some "damage" bro. Deeper voice and some hair growth on the chest and the face. I dotn think a woman would like that oo much. I would have to agree and say go with "anavar " at about 5mg-10mg/day. Have her cut some Bf first though woth some ECA or Clen . T3 is not a great choice but i know of a few women BB who have had great results with it. Whatever she does her best choice is to do as much research as possible, i would personally PM some female memebers on this board and ask them, they would know best bro.

Pete235 Thanks

She is on here sometimes but has me ask all of her questions. Thanks for the dosing info. That will really help. She is really excited about her fisrt cycle.
    Thanks again,
    Gomob

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Personally ive seen winny do some "damage" bro. Deeper voice and some hair growth on the chest and the face.
    Yeah...you're right RB...those sort of sides are a definate possibility with winny, that's why I recommended staying away initially. It is definately not a begginers drug for females. I guess it depends on how far someone is willing to go. No flame intended bro, I wasn't trying to shoot you down or anything just puttin in my .02.

Gomob...no problem bro. But still, try and convince her to talk to some of the ladies on the board.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    irreversible sides are very dose dependent. if a chick takes 30mg/wk of winny i highly doubt she would get any sides. i've known women to take 2.5mg/day of halo and get great results without any sides. it's not so much the steroid , but the amount. each steroid will allow for more room for error and a higher dose before side effects set in.

the most forgiving is anavar and primo, but even these can cause irreversible sides if taken at massive quantities.

start with no more than 70mg/wk of any steroid, but preferrably 35mg/wk and work your way up from there. choose steroids that can leave the body quickly in the event that side effects start to set in, so no deca , eq, or long acting testosterone . anavar, prop, suspension, winny are all good choices.

Pete i agree 100% with you bro. I think all you guys know how the game works. Winny can do some damage so can Primo and testosterone is definetly not one i would recomend. I know of a few women BB who like EQ, 50mg/ml would be just fine at a 150mg/week they still experienced good gains. Halo is another one they i heard of that women like at my gym for contest prep two-three weeks before a show. I think its good that you are willing to take time and do your research, Good Luck hope everything works out for ya.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    it's not so much the steroid, but the amount.
    stop parroting what i have said a million times on here already

I have to add that no matter what she takes, in any amount, she better be willing to accept getting all those sides because it can happen with even the smallest dose of the "mildest" drug
    Last edited by primodonna; 04-15-2002 at 12:39 PM.
    What happens here, stays here

Primodonna,
    I need to hook her up with you ladies. She told me at work today she's registered but I can't remember her online name.
    Appreciate the help!
    Gomob

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Have her post something in the New Members section stating that she is a female so one of the smods can give her access to the Female Forums
    What happens here, stays here

Primodonna,
    She said something about that this morning. I sure will!
    Gomob

Thread Information