gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Getting cramps from AS?

I seem to be getting cramps in weird places sometimes. I used to always get calf cramps before but now i get them in my neck and inner thigh and places like that. When i try to move a certain way it seems to trigger it. I have to think the gear has something to do with this. Any thoughts?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol ur in for some fun i didnt know real cramp till i tried to diet and use aas over a couple of years of trying to eliminate it I have found and I dont know if u r on a diet? or cutting but thats when i get it the worst and yes I get it in weird places inner things is a killer, abs is the worst, jaw I have had some freaky movements goin on hoping out of bed when i was fast asleep lol anyway I take some pattasium supplements, drink these electrolyte sachets mixed with water(not sure if u have them cos im not in us) , at least 7 or 8 litres of water per day, make sure there is some sodium in ur diet can be got from some special salt i think there has been some posts about it before thats about all I know

peace

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    thanks jay, i'll eat some bananas for K intake!

bananas are not really enough I would look for some alternative supplements do a search there has been some good posts about cramp just type it into the search bar at the top

peace

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Jason is right !

It sounds like you need more water , and more pattasium , you can get a plan pattasium sup @ gnc and get a gallon or more water in you a day ,that should help , it is a good idea to get some pedaolyte @ any food store , they give it to babys to help hydrate them when there is a problem with low electrolyte's , it works for me when they get bad ,good luck bro !!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    get the k-lite or some other potassium chloride salts. you can pick these up at any supermarket next to the sugar substitutes like nutrasweet powders. these have about 600mg of potassium per tsp! very cheap and effective.

speaking of cramp, once i got a cramp at the muscle in between the scrotum and the anus. i was taking a leak in a college gym bathroom and tried to pinch out some last drops like i always do and that muscle just cramped up and i fell to the ground with my wang hanging out. the onlookers were terrified...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL

btw, that scared the shit out of me cuz the cramp lasted for what seemed like an enternity (probably only 60 seconds) and i just didn't know how i'd ever get rid of it. it's not like a calf cramp or any other cramp where you can easily stretch out that muscle and get rid of the cramp...

fuck me makes my cramps seem meaningless but the one i got in the jaw while in the dentist was not funny cos i cant explain cramp in my 2nd language and the dentist and the nurse were looking at me funny lol, hence i dont go to the dentist when on a cycle and dieting now lol

peace

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing happen to me today. since I am prone to having back spasms I just wrote it off to that. But today I was getting them in new places. Back of neck, abs a few times.

I KNOW that I have not been drinking enough water.

BTW- would Gatorade work instead of pedialite ?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    TheStromba:::: I dont like Gatorade , it has to much salt in it , but if you dont mind I say go for it , but I dont think it has as much in it !

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Electrolite imbalance is probably preventing the retention of water. Try Mega mineral from GNC (two tabs) and drink lots of water.

It worked for me.

gatorade doesnt have enough in it you need more

peace

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    when you get a cramp, try to breathe deep also. It helped me many times.

like jason said, gatorade doesn't have nearly enough in it.

Thread Information