tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Post cycle i just started....feedback please..

Hi, i'm new to this site but like how it's free unlike elitefitness.com anyway i just started a new cycle, this is probably my 3rd cycle or so but i'm taking:

600mg of QV deca /ew 1-10 weeks
    400mg of test 400/ew 1-10 weeks.
    also taking pro hormones + creatine

please give me advice if you have any... by the way i only have 8 needles so i'm going to have to figure out what i'm going to do about the extra 2 needles pretty soon here. any advice would be great! Thanks for the help in advance and also thanks for all the great questions and answers on this board.

-j0sh

by the way, i'm 6'2" 25 years old and i'm not sure of my body fat but it's not low that's for sure. it's probably somewhere in the 20's or so.... 195 lbs. thanks again.

-j0sh

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    pm me and i will tell you where to get some pins

andro50 is offline New Member
    its your 3rd cycle and you weigh 195??? at 6'2

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    change the doses of the deca n test around mate,the test should always be run higher than the deca.we dont want to lose the use of our dick now do we?by the way i would try and lose some bf 1st.

also run the test 1 week longer than the deca ,this will allighn everythin up correctly so you can start your pct,take it you are doin pct??

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    Hi, i'm new to this site but like how it's free unlike elitefitness.com anyway i just started a new cycle, this is probably my 3rd cycle or so but i'm taking:

600mg of QV deca /ew 1-10 weeks
    400mg of test 400/ew 1-10 weeks.
    also taking pro hormones + creatine

please give me advice if you have any... by the way i only have 8 needles so i'm going to have to figure out what i'm going to do about the extra 2 needles pretty soon here. any advice would be great! Thanks for the help in advance and also thanks for all the great questions and answers on this board.

-j0sh
    Extra 2 needles? How is 8 needles going to handle you for 10 weeks? What are you going to use to draw the gear from the vials? Are you planning on drawing test and then deca and then shooting yourself with the same needle?

Also, not sure about test 400 but usually you run the test for 2 weeks longer than the deca and at a higher MG than the deca. Id wait to see what a senior member says but thats how i have seen it posted for 2 months now.

Good luck,

so drop the deca down to 400 mg and keep the test at 400mg ? how does that sound? also about the body fat, i've already started this cycle... should i just stay on it and eat clean? or should i just stay on it and use clen / and a eca stack after i'm done and hit up cardio more?? and yes 3rd cycle in my life and i weight 195 at 6'2" is that weird or something? i mean i started as a fatso with no muscle at 190 and went up to 225 my first cycle but these are all spaced out in years..... anyway thanks everyone for your quick help i sure appreciate it.

-j0sh

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yeah buddy, you cant just take one giant shot one timea wk, you will need more than 10 needles,what kind of test r u running

no up the test higher than the deca ,and run the test 1 week longer,pct start times for deca is 21 days and test e 14 days,so you run the test 1 week longer and start pct 14 days after last test e shot.run the test at 500mg deca 400mg.
    test e 500mg 12 weeks
    deca 400mg 11 weeks

I will do the test for a week or two longer than the deca also about that pct do i just click on the 'pct' link and order one bottle of that stuff to do after i'm done with my cycle? i do have some hcg i have in the fridge but i mixed the water solution with the powder about 5 months ago and it's been in the fridge ever since, is it still good? someone told me it's no good anymore. I do have some clomid as well..... thanks.

two shots a week will b good,split it up evenly,half the test n deca mond,the other half thursday.

I will do the test for a week or two longer than the deca also about that pct do i just click on the 'pct' link and order one bottle of that stuff to do after i'm done with my cycle? i do have some hcg i have in the fridge but i mixed the water solution with the powder about 5 months ago and it's been in the fridge ever since, is it still good? someone told me it's no good anymore. I do have some clomid as well..... thanks.
    chuck that mate no good anymore,use clomid!

i was doing one shot a week..... i just gave myself my first shot on sunday.... so i guess starting week 2 i'll split it up doing 200mg deca and 250mg test... i forget the test i have but it's t400 i just forget who makes it. the box is at home and i'm at work right now. so if i have to split it up and do two shots a week i guess i'll need another 12-15 pins... i found a site to get them on but i'm worried that i'll get in trouble since it's illegal to have them in cali. any thoughts on the pins coming to my house in cali ??

doc.sust... i'm trying to PM you but it says i don't have access or something like that.... any other ideas? could you e-mail me how to get some pins ? e-mail me at [email protected] if you don't mind. Thanks a lot!

doc.sust... i'm trying to PM you but it says i don't have access or something like that.... any other ideas? could you e-mail me how to get some pins ? e-mail me at [email protected] if you don't mind. Thanks a lot!
    you cannot pm anyone until you have reached a certain amount of posts mate.

ahhh i see ....thanks for all ur help man, i appreciate it.

-j0sh

Thread Information