mule1983 is offline Associate Member

What the hell is it?

What is Ergo Max LMG by ALRI? It seems to be getting alot of plugs here including a link to buy it but no one seems to have a straight answer about what it is. wouldnt taking this without knowing be like letting your source tell you what to cycle?
    Thanks
    MULE

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Ergomax is the next generation in cell-volumizing supplementation, which combines a potent blend of Creatine, HMB, Glutamine Peptides & Alpha-Ketogluterate, D-Ribose, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Phosphates, and Chromium Picolinate.

Research indicates this powerful blend works synergistically to promote and improve cell volumization, increase lean muscle mass, strength, muscle energy and power, protein and glycogen synthesis, stamina & endurance, and to decrease protein breakdown, and cortisol levels.

is that what your talking about

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Ergomax is the next generation in cell-volumizing supplementation, which combines a potent blend of Creatine, HMB, Glutamine Peptides & Alpha-Ketogluterate, D-Ribose, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Phosphates, and Chromium Picolinate.

Research indicates this powerful blend works synergistically to promote and improve cell volumization, increase lean muscle mass, strength, muscle energy and power, protein and glycogen synthesis, stamina & endurance, and to decrease protein breakdown, and cortisol levels.

Do you sell the stuff for a living ? LOL funny as hell - sounds like a commercial for the stuff J/K Bro

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

Wow, very nice...

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Who carries this stuff, I wouldn't mind trying it.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    got to love google lol

http://www.nutrimax.biz/ergomax.htm

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    you probably already know this, but thats not the substance the original post was referring to.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    bump

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    you probably already know this, but thats not the substance the original post was referring to.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    so this is a creatine product??? i was thinking of jumping on No-Xplode n Cell-tech9(ha ha everyone laugh it up, im THAT GUY using cell tech, but its great to mixw ith my tasteless whey for my PWO, n i dont have to buy dex)NEWAY!! would this product be in place of these 2, and which would yield better gains?? also is alri safe???

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ya but that ergomax crap sounds nice it has hmb and creatine mixed in with all that other stuff !! must taste like crap !! wonder how much it cost i want that for my off cycle!!!

not sur eif it effects T leverls, some say it doesn some say it doesnt. Also some say it needs pct n some say it doesnt, its been compated to stuff like andro n t hing s of this nature, so i dont know wht to think. My big thing is if im gonna use something that needs PCT maight as well man up n do a cycle, if im gonna get all the unwabted sides n effect my body in that way might as well get maximun results

bump?? ne one have more info on this?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    This should probably be posted in the Supplement forum.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member

D@mn you sold me with this, if this is the right stuff ill try that, should look into being a salesman bro

does this need proper PCT???

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

gsxxr

Bro i clicked on the link it didn't work.

Thread Information