outlawnbfd is offline New Member

Newbie Cycle Recommendations . . .

I am 18 years old, and have been training for about 2 years. I want to start using performance enhancers, however, i want advice from people who have experience with them , as i have none. I am looking for the safest, most effective cycle. I train 4 days a week, and i am 6'2" 205, a fairly high percent body fat for my hight and weight. I always hear conflict at my gym between taking pills, or shooting up, and the cycle recommendations, and drug preference, and best time to use it. Thanks for all your help.
    -Drew

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Bro...you are too young to cycle.At your age, your body produces enough testosterone for decent gains......Take advantage of it.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i second that your way to young train natural for another 5 year's first

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    At 18 you should not be doing any AS
    train had and eat good bro you will grow...

check this out http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplements/

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yes sir, you need to wait

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Definately need to wait atleast a couple years, you'll think everyone on this board if you do. If not start with something simple deca and test

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    no matter how much fun it sounds you don't wanna risk it ;]

outlawnbfd is offline New Member
    i completely understand. I'm sure you guys know better than I. Is there something simple in pill form i can get ahold of? My problem is is that i hit that plateau on a couple of my power sets, and i've been there for a while now. None of that N02 or over the counter supplements seem to be doing much. Thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it.
    -Drew

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Dude your too young. But just to make sure you dont go tryin test or anadrol you should try:

Primo depot (injection)
    Equipoise (injection)
    Anavar (tablets)
    Primobolan (tablets)

Dont use them all, and dont take all at once. If I were just starting out at your age, I would probably go with 100mg of primobolan depot per week and 10-20mg of Anavar per day. You could just do the primo by its self though. only do it for 5-6 weeks and then cycle off.

Youll get your strength gains and very nice lean muscle with the priom/anavr stack. Make sure you get off of them and use them RESPONSABLY, or else you are no better than anyone who abuses heroin, cocain, or oxy's. Steroids can cause severe harm to you if you do not use properly, especialy at your age.
    Last edited by theshiz777; 09-13-2005 at 07:13 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS...

Quote Originally Posted by outlawnbfd
    i completely understand.
    EVIDENTLY NOT IF YOU ASK THE RIDICULOUS QUESTION BELOW.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawnbfd
    I'm sure you guys know better than I. Is there something simple in pill form i can get ahold of?
    NO, THERE ISN'T. AS WELL, THESE PEOPLE DO KNOW BETTER THAN YOU DO, HENCE THE ADVICE YOU WERE GIVEN.

I'D LISTEN TO THEM BEFORE YOU F*CK YOURSELF UP.

~SC~

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Bro i'm only a couple years older than you and i kno how u feel but i wouldnt do it. now that i look back at everything i realize i shouldnt have cycled. after cycling i realized that i put the effort in the gym but i didnt have my diet down (which is crucial). also u gotta take into considertion that if ur livin at home u gotta respect ur parents home and not bring illegal substances into their house (unless they dont care...doubtful). analyze ur situation a lil more, u owe it to urself.

If you want to get bigger, train harder and eat big. Leave steroids alone until your more prepared.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    dude if u wan to cycle steroid my advise at ur age its no becos i started at the age and it fk me up damn whooo , i gain around 20bls of mass plus fats LOL , now i reliase it AS its no mircale shi* its all bullShI*

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    dude if u wan to cycle steroid my advise at ur age its no becos i started at the age and it fk me up damn whooo , i gain around 20bls of mass plus fats LOL , now i reliase it AS its no mircale shi* its all bullShI*
    Did it fvck you up mentally? If thats not the case then how?

die2live is offline New Member
    Young dudes who juice are just screwing themselves up for later. There's so much great nutrition, training and online consulting for advancing yourself physically only the numbskulls start in their teen years. IMO even 21 is pretty young - but at least the musculo-skeletal dev't is basically complete. With all the online free advice from people who have been at this for a LONG f*ckin time you'd think the nitwit kids would start to listen. Give yourself time to grow and by all means work your ass hard while your bod is going through the natural T and GH surge. If you do a great job with diet and regular heavy compound lifts (sq, dl, bp, bb row, powr clns) you will go a long way towards maxing out your "natural" potential and learn a lot about training hard and clean. Ultimately if you use AS later you need these skills to really maintain gains and keep progressing.

Thread Information