Ironarms is offline Member

important cyctahoh & anadrol questions

i just picked some CYCTAHOH batch 222570...i know there are many fakes out there...is there a way to distinguish between real ones and fakes...anything to look out for??? they have square edges and the labeling looks like the ones in the forum...my souirce used to have that bad batch # so i am a little iffy and he also has the karatchis without the black lot # stamped on it....any help would be apprerciated

also, has anyone used 75 mg anadrol made by animal power?????

playboii is offline Senior Member
    these are pics of the fake cytahohs that i had and found out they were fake afta my 12th injection =\
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-pict0001.jpg   important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-pict0004.jpg   important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-pict0007.jpg  

those are not the ones i have....i have the paper label with the purple writing on them...are there any things to look out for to see if they are legit???

currently in my 6th week of my cycle and wanted to change my test

any response from anyone who has used the cyctahoh thast i am referring to would be great!

michkoukou is offline New Member
    hi bro, i got too fakes cyctahoh, look at my last post.
    i was sure than all cyctahoh are fake now, and that's sad

any help would be great...please help, howe do i tell if they are real or fake????

playboii is offline Senior Member
    post a picture of them that would help

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    i just picked some CYCTAHOH batch 222570...i know there are many fakes out there...is there a way to distinguish between real ones and fakes...anything to look out for??? they have square edges and the labeling looks like the ones in the forum...my souirce used to have that bad batch # so i am a little iffy and he also has the karatchis without the black lot # stamped on it....any help would be apprerciated

also, has anyone used 75 mg anadrol made by animal power?????
    yours might look like the first pics there fake sorry if they are not in a blister packs of 5...the 2 and 3 pics are legit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-cyctahoh2.jpg   important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-sus_back.jpg   important cyctahoh & anadrol questions-sus_front.jpg  

Thread Information