eaktc is offline Junior Member

deca and test e, opinions

I am just lookin to see, who all has done the deca and test e combo cycle.
    what where your gains and how much juice did you use. Did you have a good experience? Let me know, eveyone.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    just finished running test e 500mgs/week and 300mgs/week of deca .. liked it alot good strength gains and size is nice.. got a few sides from deca like acne on my chest and back that i didnt like but besides that results were nice... whats your cycle experience?

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    I am currently doing 500 test e and 350 deca . I am on third week, so far so good. this is my first true cycle. How many lbs did you put on phat.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    just finished running test e 500mgs/week and 300mgs/week of deca.. liked it alot good strength gains and size is nice.. got a few sides from deca like acne on my chest and back that i didnt like but besides that results were nice... whats your cycle experience?
    I am on the same thing but i added 40mg ed of dbol 1-4wks. I have gained about 20 and i am only on my 7th week.. No sides yet like Phatmark.

i kicked my first 4 weeks off with prop.. i actually didnt start getting the acne sides until i got off the deca a couple weeks ago.. i put on 19 lbs during my cycle hopefully will keep it all too...

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    512mg test per week and 306mg of deca per week
    - size was good
    - strength was good
    - shoulder and back acne was bad , wasnt the test it never did that before until i took deca
    - actually liked deca better than eq but I lost a little definition with the size increase
    - still haven't cleared all the acne

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    512mg test per week and 306mg of deca per week
    - size was good
    - strength was good
    - shoulder and back acne was bad , wasnt the test it never did that before until i took deca
    - actually liked deca better than eq but I lost a little definition with the size increase
    - still haven't cleared all the acne
    did you get the deca sides at the end of cycle or the whole way through it?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    week 6 I think.....

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eaktc
    what where your gains and how much juice did you use. Did you have a good experience? Let me know, eveyone.
    Mate i got exceptionally good results. Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

This is my 2nd cycle and I am on Test Eth 700mg w, and deca 450mg w. This is week 5 and I am up 10.5lbs already. I noticed some acne on my back and shoulders that I didn't notice with my forst test only cycle. I also jump started the cycle w/ 75mg of prop ed. I am going to run the cycle for 15 weeks. I'll run the deca for 12 weeks. My last 2 weeks will be prop only.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Im doing 250mg every 4 days of E and 300mg of Deca every 8 days, or 150 every 4 days, either way. Anyway, day 10 for me today. Things just starting to happen, a little. Strength is up and holding a little water. My friend did this same stack and after 8 weeks, he said, "dude, I'm so big I can hardly breath!" Cant wait to see what kind of results we both have. U take before pics? ......Later, Gen. Patton.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Im about to run this cycle
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    weeks 1-14 Test E 600mg EW(Mon & Thur)
    weeks 1-12 Deca 300mg EW (m & th)
    Nolva 20mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Vit B6 200mg ED
    Of course PCT starting 2 weeks after my last Test E shot

Im not going to make the same mistake I did on my first cycle. I'm going to take before and after pics.

ryno205 is offline New Member
    I am currently doin 500 mg test enan and 300mg deca a week... i am closin out my 4th week this week. so far its pretty cool, nothing to drastic yet but strength is up and maybe a couple pounds, almost no sides except for this week im noticing that i would like to pork just about any chick that gets in my way... (not complaining) Do you guys recomend splitting the 300mg of deca into 2 shots? i have just been doin all 300 at once one time a week...

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Why is everything in MG's, what is the equivalent CC .If your taking 500 MGS of something a week are you doing a CC a day EW? Please give me a little help understanding actually how much product is in a CC. I am assuming that your mixing 500 mg of powder to oil / water and that is your dose????? So if I have a prescription of TES already made how do you know if it is more or less than what your doing? Its extremely hard figuring out how much people are taking to come up with a cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done a Test/Deca cycle and I prefer TEST/EQ. Less sides, more quality gains.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Why is everything in MG's, what is the equivalent CC .If your taking 500 MGS of something a week are you doing a CC a day EW? Please give me a little help understanding actually how much product is in a CC. I am assuming that your mixing 500 mg of powder to oil / water and that is your dose????? So if I have a prescription of TES already made how do you know if it is more or less than what your doing? Its extremely hard figuring out how much people are taking to come up with a cycle.
    depends on what your taking. For example: If you have a 10ml/250mg bottle of Test, then for every 1cc you take, you are doing 250mg.. so, If you were only doing 250mg a week, then it would last 10 weeks. (each ML equal 1cc which equal 250mg)

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks ,your very knowledgable about AS I appreciate your fast responses to. I have to make a decision in the next couple of days of what to do with this cycle. If you know when and where in a cycle I can incorporate WIN 20mg tabs it would be greatly appreciated. TIA

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Im about to run this cycle
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    weeks 1-14 Test E 600mg EW(Mon & Thur)
    weeks 1-12 Deca 300mg EW (m & th)
    Nolva 20mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Vit B6 200mg ED
    Of course PCT starting 2 weeks after my last Test E shot

Im not going to make the same mistake I did on my first cycle. I'm going to take before and after pics.
    curious about your results and opinions on this one... i will be running the exact same cycle... but i won;t be starting for about a month id be interest in how you like the stack...

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    deca and tes is a great combo. I gained 11lbs in 4 weeks. Didnt really hold any water but did get acne when i came off deca on my shest and back. kept a majority of my results. Will run again very soon.

Guerilla_11 is offline New Member
    I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE PEEPS HERE. IT'S A GREAT COMBO FOR OVERALL MASS. IM INTO MY 6TH WEEK OF 500MG TEST E & 300MG DECA . IT DID NOT KICK IN TIL THIS WEEK.... UP TO THE 5TH WEEK I GAINED 15LBS (1st cycle). MOST OF IT WAS WATER AND I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE IN MY OVERALL PHYSIQUE THAT I AM THICKER! IM 5'7 STARTED AT 160LBS 12%BF NOW 173 14%BF. STRENGTH GAINS ARE GREAT... I LOVE IT WHEN THE BIG BOYS AT THE GYM STARE AT ME WHEN A LIL 5'7" KID PUSHING BIG WEIGHTS! SINCE IT FINALLY KICKED ILL SEE MORE MUSCLE GAINS OPPOSED TO ALL WATER!

hardgainer23 is offline New Member
    I did a 10 week cycle and it went like this

Week 1-5 Sus 250 500mg bi weekly
    week 1-5 test e 250 500mg bi weekly
    week 1-10 deca 300 300mg a week

I gained about 20 pounds and lost BF Most of my results were there by week 4-6. I wish I had added Dbol at 30mg-50mg a day and stayed with the sust. It was my first cycle and like most newbies my strength went through the rough and so did my shoulder pain. Wish I would have lowered the weight a little , but they say go big or go home.

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerilla_11
    I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE PEEPS HERE. IT'S A GREAT COMBO FOR OVERALL MASS. IM INTO MY 6TH WEEK OF 500MG TEST E & 300MG DECA. IT DID NOT KICK IN TIL THIS WEEK.... UP TO THE 5TH WEEK I GAINED 15LBS (1st cycle). MOST OF IT WAS WATER AND I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE IN MY OVERALL PHYSIQUE THAT I AM THICKER! IM 5'7 STARTED AT 160LBS 12%BF NOW 173 14%BF. STRENGTH GAINS ARE GREAT... I LOVE IT WHEN THE BIG BOYS AT THE GYM STARE AT ME WHEN A LIL 5'7" KID PUSHING BIG WEIGHTS! SINCE IT FINALLY KICKED ILL SEE MORE MUSCLE GAINS OPPOSED TO ALL WATER!
    Would it be ok to use 300ml of Deca once every three days. I would also run Performance Labs Testen 300 which is said to be 300mg testosterone enanthate /ml
    Container: 20 ml. I would run that twice a week. Is that good or should i run the deca once a week at 300 and then the test at 600. That would last me 10 weeks. for the deca and then i am not sure what to do with the rest of the test.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well my first deca/test cycle... I think the gear was underdosed shanghai labs stuff... I did what I thought was 250 mg deca and 500 mg test... gained 30 lbs... but first cycle was full of fat gain and water bloat. I am now my 3rd deca cycle and this is the best one.. I am doing 500 mg deca and 500 mg test a week, still in the cycle and considering extending it from 10 to 20 weeks because its going so well this time. Seems first cycles gain a lot of fat... subsequent cycles gain just as much muscle but you start burning off or trading fat for muscle so gains on the scale arent as great but the way you look is significantly better. I am up about 12 lbs this time but the real gains are measured more in measurements. For example I have gained 1.5 inches at neckline, traps, shoulders and delts have totally exploded but I dont know how to measure this area, bicep/tricep gained 2/3 inch in cold measurements JUST in the last 3.5 weeks which is probably my best example measurement from this cycle. Also while my weight is up, my body fat continues to decline and because I am reasonable with my test portion, the water bloat is not so bad.

I would suggest not trying to follow my example and jump straight away into 500 mg a week of deca, you have to do your first cycles, do the fat gains,etc plus if you go too high on your dosages, well to get results in later cycles you have to inch the doses up and up, so start out low so 3 or 4 cycles down the road you wont be forced into 1000 mg of this and 1000 mg of that in order to grow more.

Thread Information