I Need To Hire 4-5 Strong Fitness Professionals In The Next Two Weeks For My Gym On 50th And 5th (madison Avenue). It's A New York Health And Racquet Club. Notice It Says Fitness Pprofessionals, Not Bodybuilding With No Education That Think Because Thay Are A "trainer" They Are Professionals. If This Is Your Career Or A Large Part Of It. Please Contact Me Asap. I Will Forward You My # And We Can Set Up An Interview At Our Corporate Office. I Can Tell You That Top Level Trainers Now Are Making 60k In My Facility Now. It's Is A Mostly Corporate Based Clientele. There Is Alot Of Money To Be Made. Obviously I Am Pursuing Other Avenues To Hire, But I Know There May Be A Few Strong Guy In Nyc That I Already Know From Here That May Be Interested.
I Already Have Some Calls Out To People And Will Interview Other In The Next Two Weeks. If You Can Sell Your Skills You Can Do Extremely Well. I Just Had One Trainer Fired For Taking Her Clients Out Of Our Facilty And Training Them Else Where And Two Others Moved So Now I Need To Fill Gaps.
Pm Me Your Number And I'll Call You At My Office When I Get In The Morning I Receive It.
Only If There Is 100% Interest Contact Me. I Have No Time For People Who Think It's Found Money Or Think ,"yeah Sounds Liek It Would Be Cool On The Side" Attitudes.
Hope To Hear From Some Strong Professionals Soon!