Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

How would you run PCT for this cycle?

Hello. I'm gonna run test prop 12 weeks eod/150 mg. I'm also running EQ for 16 weeks at 600 mg. I might throw in some winstrol weeks 8-12. If i'm going to run the EQ for 4 weeks longer, how would I go about my PCT. I'm using Nolva and Tribulus for PCT. Thanks

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    1st i would suggest you to lower the EQ (12 weeks should be good) anyhow, pct should be:
    1st day of the week 16th 300 mg clomid, 5000 IU HCG , 2nd 200 mg clomid, 3rd 150 mg clomid, 4th 50 mg clomid, 5000 IU HCG then keep the clomid at 50 mg for 17 more days (total of 3 weeks) and the HCG at 2500 IU every 4th day for the same period, also keep on the Nolvadex , since HCG is going to trigger your estrogen.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 05-25-2005 at 06:22 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

Cool thanks, but why should I lower the EQ. It's pretty mild and should at least be ran for 12 weeks for maximum benefit so I don't see why 16 would hurt. I usually run my cycles 13-16 weeks because I feel this works best for me. So even with the prop out of my system after week 12, I should still start the PCT after the EQ on the 16th? Sorry if this sounds complicated lol.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    if it works for you, then just go for it bro, and keep the Nol. handy cause at that dosage you gonna have some excess water and estrogen.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Personally I think you might get better result running the Prop at 100mg ED and the EQ at 600mg wk. Make sure that the Prop last atleast a couple of weeks longer than the EQ, so that you don't shut down hard. Start pct 3days after your last Prop shot. If thats you in the picture, looking good bro. Keep us members updated with your progress.

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Personally I think you might get better result running the Prop at 100mg ED and the EQ at 600mg wk. Make sure that the Prop last atleast a couple of weeks longer than the EQ, so that you don't shut down hard. Start pct 3days after your last Prop shot. If thats you in the picture, looking good bro. Keep us members updated with your progress.

Ok, I'll go ahead and run the prop for 13 weeks at 100 ED along with the EQ for 13 weeks. I don't mind being a human pin cushion Than i'll start my PCT three days after last prop shot. Thanks for the help. Yea that's me in the picture. Thanks again.

Thread Information