Thread: A virgin...

goldenstate1 is offline New Member

A virgin...

23, 5'9", 190-ish, 15 percent fat

I knew if I wrote "virgin" I would get alot of viewers. I am a "virgin" to steroids . I am planning on either do Testosterone Enanthate (500 mgs. a week) or Testosterone Propionate (65-80 mgs. everyday) for 12 weeks. It seems like every bro on this board is in love with Anavar . After seeing this I bought 5 bottles of it. Im leaning toward the Testosterone Propionate (65-80 mgs. everyday) for 12 weeks and the Anavar 50 mgs. a day for the last 6-8 weeks. My main question is about about Equipoise . Would running Testosterone Propionate/Anavar/Equipoise be a good first cycle? I know the side effects are low for the Anavar and Equipoise so I liek that. Would running these three help me to lose fat and maitain real lean muscle?

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    it dont seem like ur title worked..... diet and cardio will help u lose fat. the increase in muscle will too. however, being a first time user, do u honestly think that u can keep up the ed shots. by the way, b4 u get any advice, its usually a good idea to post ur stats.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstate1
    23, 5'9", 190-ish, 15 percent fat

I knew if I wrote "virgin" I would get alot of viewers. I am a "virgin" to steroids.

You will get alot of views doing that.. But not much responce.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for a first cycle I would stick to test and var.
    most peopl;e will say to use test only, just to see how
    you react. but I see no problem with var.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    for a first cycle I would stick to test and var.
    most peopl;e will say to use test only, just to see how
    you react. but I see no problem with var.
    Agree. Var or Primo, With some test

fanatic is offline Member
    TDS: "by the way, b4 u get any advice, its usually a good idea to post ur stats."

goldenstate1: "23, 5'9", 190-ish, 15 percent fat"

Looks to me like he did post his stats. The only thing missing is his experience level. Anyway, I would hold off with the eq for now. I have been looking into this for the last few months and definately think that test with the anavar is a good idea. If you run the prop youll be like me- alot of fu**ing injections right out of the gates. Oh well.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    agree with the above, run a test or test/var cycle to begin. with those dosages with the proper diet you should see great/keepable gains. Your body will respond great to this first cycle. no reason to complicate things by stacking tons of gear. You would be better off going with cyp or enan do to shots every 3 days. for a first timer ED shots could be overwhelming.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you stuck to the test e alone you would have good gains and you could see how your body reacts to test.

Thread Information