flex321 is offline Member

questions on eatting

hey guys I know its not a direct steriod question but I'm always on this forum anyways so. And People here eat differently than others so I'm sure this won't offend to many.
    My question is how many cal/pro/supplements and all I should be consuming while on a bulking cycle. I know the 2 grams protiend per pound and all but just wanted to here what you guys think. I see some people saying they get over 4000 calories a day but they are like 225lbs. What should my bulking diet be while on a cyp/dbol cycle be for me who is 5'6" 165lbs.? thanks for any info on this guys and if you reply thanks for understanding.

any opinions would be great fellas, I just want to hear some opinions from you guys. I eat alot but shooting for a clean 4000+ calories seems way beyond me, reminded that I'm on 5'6" 165lbs.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes...4000cals would be WAY too much. I would suggest taking in 2X your bodyweight that you WANT to be when you are done.

So 185X2 (assuming you want about 20)= 370, add a zero. That makes 3700...but...start at 3000 roughly, and slowly increase to about 3500ish. Bulking is ALLLLL about calories bro. You can lift till your blue in the face, and sleep all day, but calories are the nutrients that feed your muscles.

Keep food clean, I see all these people eating only junk food all day every damn when on a bulker...ya ok, go ahead and gain 40 lbs...which about half of it is fat. Keep diet clean, do about two 15-20 min LOW INTENSITY cardio sessions per week to keep your heart healthy.
    Eat about 40/40/20. Somewhere around that, doesn't have to be exact.
    Good luck on the cycle bro, what are you going to be taking?

BTW...definately post this in the diet section next time, those are the first forums I go to when I come here, and trust me, your question will get answered in the Diet Forum. Trust the system bro.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure your diet consist of good carbs if your gonna eat up.

Eat ever 3 hours, weather you want to or not.

Your muscles need glycogen conistantly, not in 5 hour sputs.

Shoot for 300 grams of protien if ya can.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    peanut butter is great during a bulking cycle

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    man, if want weight youll need to eat for it. 4000 cals a day is
    nothing, think about how much you burn, think about your d-bol
    and the protein synthesis effect it has. The whole defination
    of anabolism is growth so eat to grow. Be smart pre-plan your
    meals @ 4000 cals look around 50% cho, 35% pro, 20% fat or
    about 500 cals cho, 300 cals pro, 90 cals fat thats about 1.8 grams of protein per body lb. just remember pro can be turned to fat as well so as PaPaPump said keep low on cardio and lift like a
    bull.

-anabolicmyo

Wink

thanks fellas.

Thread Information