Uconish is offline Member

correct tren dosage

What is the ideal doseage and length of trenabol

Would 4 weeks ( weeks 6-10) at 75mg ed be enough for a first time tren user?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    If your talkin about Tren Acetate then 75 ed is what Im taking and Its my first cycle. At first the sides are more intense then it gets a little better. Sweats, aggression, and irritation is a mild consiquence, worth goin thru, for the gains Ive made in about 7 weeks.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    do u know what kind of esther its in. like glock 19 said acetate need to be taken ed to eod. if its tren e. then that is not necesary. but 75mg ed would be good enough.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks would do next to nothing... 8 is the absolute minimum, even that is pushing it. I would never do less than 75mg /ED either, 8-10 weeks for a very short run...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    4 weeks would do next to nothing... 8 is the absolute minimum, even that is pushing it. I would never do less than 75mg /ED either, 8-10 weeks for a very short run...
    100% agreed, finally I found someone to agree with my 8 week minimum rule on tren . My best gains come in week 7.

And 75mg ed is fine.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    100% agreed, finally I found someone to agree with my 8 week minimum rule on tren . My best gains come in week 7.

And 75mg ed is fine.
    I agree with you guys also..Even Tren A seems to take a while to build up in my body and the gains start to roll in after 6-8 weeks and then you want to ride it out some. I would not do tren for less than 10 weeks but 12-14 is best IMO.

Thread Information