Heracles74 is offline Senior Member

injection site very sore/HOT to the touch

Hey all...
    I know this is probably played out but I have been solely injecting in the delts for quite some time. Last shot I switched to the glutes. test enanth by the way. I used a 25 G x 1 1/2 pin and injected 1 1/2 cc's. it actually felt a lot better going in than it does in the delts but now 2 days later it hurts so f'n bad I can hardly sit down! its also really warm to the touch.

I practiced all sterile techniques, have good clean gear... just confused why this $hit hurts so bad. is US Pharm test e 300. I warm the loaded stick before I shoot, take a hot shower before hand, even have my girl massage it real good right after for about 10 minutes!

My main question is do I need to be concerned about the area being hot to the touch? I do NOT have a fever. I'll be glad when this cycle is over, its f'n killing me!!

Thanks bro's.

bump... a little help guys if you don't mind.
    Thanks!

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    if its hot to the touch it sounds like it could be an infection. i would go get it looked at.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bah happens all the time to me
    when i do tri's or traps because i do those about 1 in every 16 days... and it seems like if you do a muscle thats not use to the compound it reacts w/ a hot swell goes down in 3-4 days...

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    bah happens all the time to me
    when i do tri's or traps because i do those about 1 in every 16 days... and it seems like if you do a muscle thats not use to the compound it reacts w/ a hot swell goes down in 3-4 days...
    Thanks bro. that was my first glute shot, I was previously hitting the delts and holy cow does it hurt... I am wondering if it is the stuff I have. I know its clean, but do you think some brands just are more irritating than others to ya?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yea sometimes prop does the same to me. but if its been like 4 days and it hasnt gone away then id be pretty worried about infection

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yea sometimes prop does the same to me. but if its been like 4 days and it hasnt gone away then id be pretty worried about infection
    lol yeah that would suck
    definetly get it checkd out after 5 days for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    I never took prop, I hear that hurts like a b!tch!! I prolly need to just suck it up and quit being a baby.!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    I never took prop, I hear that hurts like a b!tch!! I prolly need to just suck it up and quit being a baby.!
    its only bad in quads for first time... and traps.. after a few weeks its not noticable and just feels like you worked ur muscle out real good

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg

yea it hurts. first time i took it i was using QV (which has a very high BA i think almost 5-7 % if im not mistaken) and i was shooting 2cc a day towards the end. u havent felt pain till u inject 1cc of prop into each bicep!! OUCH!! got a nasty infection from the prop also.

ha not my thread... and prop in bi is my worst yet .. still have to do bi's only place i dont do is calves... stupid

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, just be careful and pay attention to it. If it hot to the touch, you can very well have an infection. It's one thing to be sore, it's another thing for it to be warm.It happened to me, I waited and it only got worse. I could barely walk. Don't take things like this lightly.

alot of my prop shot spots are warm for 2-3 days especialy in bi's and tri's

Thanks for the info fellas. I'm gonna just ride it out... I'm sure I'm just being a wuss.

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    i woul pay close attention to it. if i read correctly you didn't have any probs with same "vial" shots in delt and now you have prob with glute? sounds like you may have contaminated pin or site...hot to the touch is a sign of infection. pay attention if it doesn't get better soon you may want some cephalexin. it's an antibiotic i'm taking for an infection that is kinda similar..but hell i'm no doctor..i didn't even stay at a holiday inn express
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    i woul pay close attention to it. if i read correctly you didn't have any probs with same "vial" shots in delt and now you have prob with glute? sounds like you may have contaminated pin or site...hot to the touch is a sign of infection. pay attention if it doesn't get better soon you may want some cephalexin. it's an antibiotic i'm taking for an infection that is kinda similar..but hell i'm no doctor..i didn't even stay at a holiday inn express
    good luck

delts hurt but not quite like this. it is better today than it was yesterday so it might be declining as we speak... Cephalexin, I'll keep that in mind, thanks bro!

Thread Information