njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

sus/eq cycle question, please help

i have been on a sus / eq cycle for 6 weeks 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq with 10 mgs of nolva ed. since i have started the cycle i feel that i am losing size especially in my arms , i do look more veiny , but for some reason muscles do not look as full, just tighter. my weight has also stayed about the same. the goal of this cycle was to put on 10-15 lbs of quality size while maintaining same body weight. my stats are 6' 190 lbs, 28 yrs. old , 9-10 % bf, cycle experience, diet and workout are in check. what is going on and has this happened to anyone else? what have you guys gained from a cycle like this ? thanks for help

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    what days are you shooting sus...
    how long do you plan to run it?
    eq kicks in around wks 6-8 but i notice mostly around 10 for gains
    whats your protein intake? and water...
    i really dont think your diet is in check tell the truth and since diet is 80% of it... bleh..
    keep up good work..

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    what days are you shooting sus...
    how long do you plan to run it?
    eq kicks in around wks 6-8 but i notice mostly around 10 for gains
    whats your protein intake? and water...
    i really dont think your diet is in check tell the truth and since diet is 80% of it... bleh..
    keep up good work..
    want to run it 12-16 weeks, the reason i am saying this is because for 3 weeks i was just taking sus shots 2 times a week and i was looking bigger , now for the last 6 weeks i have been taking the sus 125 mgs eod along with the eq 100 mgs eod and i feel smaller . from experience what can i gain from this cycle, because i am already a vascular person just want to put on 10-15 lbs of quality size. thanks for the help

less water retention that good.

j martini is offline Member
    I think that if you want to gain 10-15 pounds you should increase your calories.

I know you said you wanted to maintain your bodyweight and add 10-15 pounds of muscle, but your body doesnt really work like this in order to add 10-15 pounds your body needs an increased calorie intake to feed the extra weight.

yep its all diet dependent shytty diet = shytty gains
    but if your diet is good then you get great gains
    and diet is great = me

njk
    yep its all diet dependent shytty diet = shytty gains
    but if your diet is good then you get great gains
    and diet is great = me
    my diet is good and i have done past cycles like sus and deca and gained some good size, but from doing research on this board everyone recommended to use eq instead of deca, so i am trying it, just wanted to know if it is the eq that is making me me leaner which to an extent i do not really need, i just want to know what i can expect from a sus/eq cycle gains wise and hope that i grow just like a sus /deca cycle? thanks

eq is weak.. REAAL weak compared to deca but..
    you will keep all your gains from it, no water retention, no gyno, look better feel better, and have more veins!

njk
    eq is weak.. REAAL weak compared to deca but..
    you will keep all your gains from it, no water retention, no gyno, look better feel better, and have more veins!
    so am i crazy in thinking that the eq is making me smaller, my goal is to get to 200 lbs right now i am 190 lbs , i know diet is important, but just talking about the cycle , will the sus 500 mgs and eq 400 mgs help me in this goal, have you or anyone else run this cycle and what were the gains considering diet and traing were legit? thanks again

of course your putting in like 15times more test than you have naturally....

njk
    of course your putting in like 15times more test than you have naturally....
    thanks bro, have you ever did this cycle or anyone know who has? thanks

i have done 10 wks of prop/eq it was aighty i just used that to get EQ into system before i put tren into the mix once im done w/ 10wks or so of tren im transitioning into var to finish it
    i dont really like eq other than the fact it works great to cut prop/tren so they dont hurt. oh and i love the veins.
    but i hate deca so eq takes cake on that debate.

Thread Information