Thread: Tren/Eq Cycle

jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

Tren/Eq Cycle

I can get my hands on some Tren and Eq to cycle. my source would have to drive a good distance to get test for me though. is tren and eq a good cycle for shredding up without test??? is it ok to use them without the test is what im saying? if i can get the test, which test should i use, the e or prop? thanks guys.

also, is a 23x1 pin okay to shoot in the arse.?

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Im going to do same cycle but with test e @ 500-750mg a week. You dont need test for any cycle but you better be prepared to have a low sex drive.

Pins depend on BF in glute I would use 1in in quad

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    run prop
    your shootin tren ED?
    tren is going to shut you down and w/o test your sides are going to be EVEN WORSE IMO
    research because you obvisouly havent done so... and eq is good but weak ... if you want you can drop it because you have to run it atleast 12wks to be affective
    start tren a few days after you start prop and end tren a few days if not weeks before you end prop and begin pct...
    pick some dosages and make a weekly layout...
    and btw WHat Are YouR StaTS?

if im not too concerned with my sex drive, will it be effective for shredding?

Depends on your diet and cardio? its all what you put in to it. Test is still recommended like tail said sides will prob be much harder to deal with.

What other cycles have you done?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by jay7227021
    if im not too concerned with my sex drive, will it be effective for shredding?
    you don't really want to take that road... Tren will shut you down hard. Test Prop would be the best T-Product for the results you are looking for.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL im not concerned w/ my sex life...
    your going to be sroking a limp noddle haveing all sorts of lethargic sides as well as some evil sides from tren which IMO will be multiplied by the lack of test... GOOD LUCK!

im 24 5'11 175 12%bf. i probably wont have any issues with the johnson not working.
    was thinkin weeks
    1-8 tren 76mg eod
    1-10 eq 200-400/wk havent decided yet.
    12-14 clomid

im 24 5'11 175 12%bf. i probably wont have any issues with the johnson not working.
    was thinkin weeks
    1-8 tren 76mg eod
    1-10 eq 200-400/wk havent decided yet.
    12-14 clomid
    more research is needed. your pct is not even long enough. Say goodbye to your little friend!

all i want is to shred up, not gain size. i know the test will give me size too.
    how long should i pct for then?

all i want is to shred up, not gain size. i know the test will give me size too.
    how long should i pct for then?
    if all you want to do is shread up... simple... follow a good diet. Bro, AS will not cause you to shread up without a good diet in place, and for what you are looking for, I would strongly suggest getting on the cardio and watch your diet. Not a flame, but I think you are going into this with the wrong information. Definately more research is needed. But if you are one of those guys that is going to do it anyway, extend your pct 21days and I would suggests tribulus and even nolva. Clen would be beneficial as well seeing as you are going to be shut down hard and may have a hard time maintaining gains.

Exactly.... do not resort to AS to cut up. Cardio-Diet-and I do core class 5 times a week....really shreds your abs. Maybe just try Clen by itself.

i have a solid diet and cardio program, i just want the extra help. im looking to see if i can get the test prop. would i be able to run the eq at 200mg/wk and the test at 300/week just as a good base. like i said just shredded look. not looking for any gains. thanks guys for the info.

i have a solid diet and cardio program, i just want the extra help. im looking to see if i can get the test prop. would i be able to run the eq at 200mg/wk and the test at 300/week just as a good base. like i said just shredded look. not looking for any gains. thanks guys for the info.
    I think you will be happy with test prop. I have taken a prop eq cycle before and loved the results. Maintained the exact same body weight, but dropped bf by 3%.... I was 9% going in. Good luck with everything.

hey thanks for all the info guys.

Thread Information