Newday is offline New Member

Ready to start Deca & Test E

I am 26, weigh 80kg, trained for 4 years now. For my very first cycle, I have:
    Deca 100mg/wk
    Test E 250mg/wk
    Vit B-6 200mg/ed
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    Clomid for PCT

I have had some advice and decide to increase the dosages as they say there is hardly noticeable gains if I don't or worse, increased side effects. I would increase either Deca or Test E, not both. Question is: which is better? To increase Deca to 200mg/wk (split into 2 days) OR to increase Test E to 500mg/wk (split into 2 days)?

Goal is mainly to bulk up and lose some fat. Please comment.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    increase test to 500mg and forget the deca for now,it does'nt do anything at such a low dose,save it for a future cycle.

-rodge

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Why not increase both?

Perfect cycle

Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg
    Weeks 1-12 Test Enth 500mg
    Weeks 1-17 Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Weeks 1-17 Liquidex 0.25mg ED
    Weeks 1-17 Vitamin B6 200mg ED
    Weeks 15-17 Clomid PCT

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newday
    I am 26, weigh 80kg, trained for 4 years now. For my very first cycle, I have:
    Deca 100mg/wk
    Test E 250mg/wk
    Vit B-6 200mg/ed
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    Clomid for PCT

I have had some advice and decide to increase the dosages as they say there is hardly noticeable gains if I don't or worse, increased side effects. I would increase either Deca or Test E, not both. Question is: which is better? To increase Deca to 200mg/wk (split into 2 days) OR to increase Test E to 500mg/wk (split into 2 days)?
    Your deca doses, so low not even worth doing. Your test e dose.... so low all you are doing is replacing natural testosterone for artificial with no anabolic boosts. Your nolva... completely unneeded because doing much too low of testosterone to worry about estrogen production. Your clomid, probably not needed because your doses are all so low that as soon as you end your body may rapidly pick up natural levels quickly.

This is a total "do nothing" cycle. You will gain NO muscle, gain NO strength. You need to double both the deca and test or its just worthless.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Your deca doses, so low not even worth doing. Your test e dose.... so low all you are doing is replacing natural testosterone for artificial with no anabolic boosts. Your nolva... completely unneeded because doing much too low of testosterone to worry about estrogen production. Your clomid, probably not needed because your doses are all so low that as soon as you end your body may rapidly pick up natural levels quickly.

This is a total "do nothing" cycle. You will gain NO muscle, gain NO strength. You need to double both the deca and test or its just worthless.

i agree on the low dose but if he decide to run it like that he def will need clomid for pct cause even on such a low dose he will be shut down.

-rodge

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

Im pretty sure your body only produces around 70 mg of test a week

Thread Information