sweetpete is offline Associate Member

getting a legal prescription

are those sites that you see that you are paying to get a legal prescription scammers.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    most likely...are either really $$$$$

Some are some arent. Oasis for example isnt, but you have to jump through some hoops to get that prescription, but dont trust most sites like that, id say a good 99% of "Source sites" out there are total crap anyways. If you can find it on google, dont waste your time.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    bro check this out www.drstaywell.com this dude will take your blood somewhere by your home for100$ then a doctor will write you a script for test c 60$ 10 mls you can by 6 month at a time.... the only thing is that they custom compond there test which means they make it out of natural stuff, yams I think. check it out though.4real

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The board sponsor (Oasis) Is legit, do a search to see what others who have used them say.Not enough juice allocated/mo for me to think about it but can work for some.

Scrub is offline Member
    I went through an anti-aging clinic online and got a script. The whole process only took about a week including getting my blood work drawn.

Thread Information