xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member

does your liver know the difference?

is there any difference in hepatotoxicity between the various 17aa orals?

for example, is taking 20 mg dbol plus 30 mg tbol the same impact on your liver as taking 50 mg var? (assuming var is just as harsh as any other 17 aa for this example)

is there some sort of cumulative effect when stacking two 17 aa orals, or is it simply the number of mgs taken that is of concern?

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    yes they are different. var for example has been used for people with liver problems. you will have to research each type of gear for specifics...but yes some are much more harsh than others.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    var is very liver friendly
    YAY FOR FAR
    Winny

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    is there any difference in hepatotoxicity between the various 17aa orals?

for example, is taking 20 mg dbol plus 30 mg tbol the same impact on your liver as taking 50 mg var? (assuming var is just as harsh as any other 17 aa for this example)

is there some sort of cumulative effect when stacking two 17 aa orals, or is it simply the number of mgs taken that is of concern?
    I dont see why (taking individual AAS toxicity into account) there should be a cumulative effect..

For example lets say (arguments sake) dbol & drol are equally hepatotoxic I would think 25mg dbol + 25mg drol wouldn't be any more hepatotoxic than 50mg of either.

I can't think of an good explanation of why this isn't the case -anyone got any evidence either way?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I dont see why (taking individual AAS toxicity into account) there should be a cumulative effect..

For example lets say (arguments sake) dbol & drol are equally hepatotoxic I would think 25mg dbol + 25mg drol wouldn't be any more hepatotoxic than 50mg of either.

I can't think of an good explanation of why this isn't the case -anyone got any evidence either way?
    make sense to me...

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl

that's pretty much what i thought. it's just interesting to read many posts here where a person is flamed for stacking two orals ("you're going to kill your liver bro"), but then later you'll see someone advocate taking a seemingly high dose of an 17-aa while also on an injectable.

it's not uncommon to see posts where a person is taking 80 mg/day of an oral, while also on an injectable. then, a person that posts about taking only an oral at the same dose gets a sound thrashing.

Thread Information