MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

Gyno before steroid use?

I was just wondering if any of you guys have suffered with gyno, say from puberty (in my case), then started a cycle with a steroid that easily converted to estrogen (e.g. test,d-bol,etc) Did your gyno get worse or not? What amount of anti-e's did you run? Could you get away with running letro everyday, or wud it really effect your gains? What would you advise taking anti-e wise (nolva, l-dex, letro, or a combo)? And at what dosage for sum1 like me?
    My first (real) cycle will be:
    D-bol weeks 1-4
    Test E 1-13
    EQ 1-12
    PCT 15-18
    Would you run this cycle if you already had gyno? I just don't want my flabby t*ts to get any worse. My bodyfat percentage is low, just not on my chest.
    Only take var before for 8 weeks at 40mg ED.
    22 years old, been training for about 3 years, bulking and cutting. Weigh about 160lbs at the moment, light i know, i know you guys will say stay natural and eat eat eat, but i have made a decision. Am prob a little silly and very impatient. I want that strength again like what the var gave me!
    Any help or advice wud be very appreciated.
    Thanks guys

bump, anyone?

Nelstar is offline Member
    i never had gyno before i juiced but i usually just throw in some winny if it starts getting tender.. it seems to tighten my chest up. I have like a penny sided lump behind each nipple that arent noticable.. you might have a little more development so it may or may not work the same for you

bump, anyone else? come on guys, help me out please.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    yeah I have had gyno since puberty, pisses the **** outta me. I'm just about to embark on an m1t cycle. My gyno is super sensitive and I think anyone that is naturally lean and gets gyno from puberty that never went awat means they are super gyno prone.

You should take letro and nolva. 1.5mg letro ED. 20mg nolva ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    yeah I have had gyno since puberty, pisses the **** outta me. I'm just about to embark on an m1t cycle. My gyno is super sensitive and I think anyone that is naturally lean and gets gyno from puberty that never went awat means they are super gyno prone.

You should take letro and nolva. 1.5mg letro ED. 20mg nolva ED.
    Thanks man. My gyno pisses me off too! Have you ever noticed how quick the letro goes down, am taking 2.5mg ED to see what effect it has, and it doesnt last 30 days!

yeah i know, i didn't notice shit from the letro. in fact i got a badass rebound when i came off even though i was taking nolva. i'm looking into the surgery man. it's the only way i'm ever gonna be happy. I've been living with this shit for 8 years.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    yeah i know, i didn't notice shit from the letro. in fact i got a badass rebound when i came off even though i was taking nolva. i'm looking into the surgery man. it's the only way i'm ever gonna be happy. I've been living with this shit for 8 years.
    I hear you bro... Been thinking about doing the same...

i'm getting some quotes on it now. it's looking to be about $3000 CND

Latimus is offline Banned
    3000 is correct...however...you can also get it done in canada for free if you go about it the right way....you need to tell the dr its extremely painful....all the time....cronic pain like that is always treated in canada for free...give it a shot atleast.

thing is i went to the doctor and he wouln't even give me nolvadex . he said he couln't detect any "gynocomastia". really pissed me off. how long would it take to get the health care to pay for it and would i be able to choose the surgeon cause I want an experienced gyno guy.

it's almost seems worth the money just to get it done when and where I want.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    sure your not fat? no reason for a doc to say it isnt gyno...gyno is easy to find

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    so if detected by a doctor, what will they do for you? Will they give you nolvadex or what? Since you already have it will it go away or will it just supress it?

dude i was the skiniest mother ****er on earth my whole life. 6', 145lbs in high school. I've had gyno since i was like 14.

Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    sure your not fat? no reason for a doc to say it isnt gyno...gyno is easy to find

I feel your pain Paullusion. I cud have a good looking body if it wasn't for my chest People have told me that here over in the UK i might be able to get it done for free if i can prove to my doctor that its really effecting me. Am not sure though
    How long did you run the letro for?

1.5 months.

I'm going to run an m1t cycle and go heavy on the nolva during and after. if i don't see any improment i'm just gonna get the surgery. it'll be well worth it cause right now it's all i ****ing think about.

Matrix guy, go see your doc and inquire about how much it'll cost. I just want to get it done so i'm going to go to a good plastic surgeon and pay cash.

Do you nips itch, hurt, do they stand on end? What kinda lumps do you feel man?

i don't ever remember them hurting until i used the letro. since i came off the letro my right one hurt more and got a bit worse. they're still tender.

the left one if i pinch the lump it's about 0.5 - 1 cm in diamter. the right one is larger. they look like shit and you can see it through my shirt if it's tight. the only time you can't see it is when my nipples are fully hard.

Thread Information