Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Newbie: wanted to share my thoughts and get some input

I have been reading and researching on this site since jan. This is a great site and I have learned so much. I’m 25, 5’7 and 150lbs. (don’t know my Bf yet) I have been skinny all my life, I started working out 2 years ago to change that. My eating habits have changed for the better and now im looking to take the plunge. I spoke to my younger brother and my closest friends about this and they are all against my decision (btw I am the smallest person out of all my friends). I must say when I 1st made my decision that im going to take steroids and was scared as hell. But after reading and learning so much from you guys, I feel much safer.
    After reading treads by mindofross I had a few doubts in my mind about the cycle that I came up with for my self, but I learned so much by reading those 500 posts, it gave me a a few things to think about. Even though emotions were flying high in those topics, I think in the end the topic was very helpful to someone new like me. After hearing Ross’s side and reading all the great advice from all senior members, and all my other bro’s on this site I came up with this cycle.

1-2 wk of dbol 15mg
    2-4 wk of dbol 20mg
    1-10 wk of Test e 500mg (250mg on Mon. & 250mg on Thur.)
    20mg of Nolva ed
    12-14 of clomid starting at 100mg and then slowly lowering it too 50mg

Please let me know what you guys think. I have never done any of this before that’s why I wanna make sure that im doing it the right way. I appreciate any and all advice.
    Thank you.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Pretty basic cycle, I see no probs with it. You may want to extend the DBol out 5 or 6 weeks, and then take some Milk Thistle or Liv52 to help any liver stress.

Bump

Thanks bro, i don't know much about Milk Thistle or Liv52 but i'll start the research right away.
    Looking forward to more input.......from other bro's.........

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    How long have you been working out consistantly?
    Is your training and diet in check?
    Those are some of the things you have to ask yourself before u start taking AS.
    Dbol /test is a good first cycle. Or you can go w/ just test.
    The dosage on the dbol is off though. YOu'd wanna run it at 30mgs ed for 4 weeks and just keep the nolva on hand incase you need it.
    Do some more reading first and decide if AS is the right answer for you at this stage.
    Goodluck,

Thanks bro

Most of the time i work out 5 times a week is not 4 always, and i have been doing to religiously for over a year now. I have always been skinny, it is really hard for me to gain weight. I eat really well, take protein shakes 4 to 5 times a day, and yes i know im suppose to consume 4,000 to 5000 calories a day, which im keeping up with. High protein, med. carb, and low in fat.
    I was going to do 30mg 1st but after reading post by mindofross i thought he might be right about the whole low dosage thing...........since this is my very 1st time. You guys dont think that the whole low dosage is a good idea???

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    For your first cycle i would probally do the T-Bol of the D-Bol, just my 2cts. What ever you do keep a good diet and work hard.! GoodLuck!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The mind of ross is a complete idiot, he was banned under 3 names... Get out of this forum and go to the training forum, then the diet forum. After getting those in order come back here and forget about that moron who is getting kicked off several boards.

just a little more input

I have been reading everything on here including training and diet forums. I really want your opinions on the cycle, if you guys feel that for a 5'7, 150lbs person this cycle is good or not?? if not can you help me tweak it?? i need you opinions and approval from the mods and senior members that im on the right track. I'm going to start the cycle in Aug.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How old are you? How long have you been training? Reading everything on the training and diet forum will not do you any good if you do not apply what you learn... You are 150lbs... You should be able to get to 165-180 naturally. I will tell you that any advice given by ross is bunk.

Bro im 25. all my life i have been around 125 and 130 lbs. when i turned 24 i finally hit 140lbs. and it took me a lot of hard work to just get to 150lbs. and i have been stuck here for 8 months now, no matter what i do i just can't go up, if i miss one meal even by mistake, i will lose like 2lbs. everyone that i know tells me its just genetics, and that i should just be patients and my metabolism should slow down as i get older. I really don’t like that advice. I don’t want to wait all my life for my metabolism to slow down.

(ohh on a side note, I feel bad that mindofross got banned, he did stir things up a bit on here. His approach was wrong, he was arrogant and did not show respect to the senior members. I wish he would have listened to the other members here and showed a little bit more respect to the board, we could all have learned a lot from each other, Ohh well…………..$h!t happens)

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    150 is pretty small bro.. I understand some people r just not able to pack it on like others but shit.. Also you say you have 5-6 protein shakes a day how many actual SOLID meals do you eat? protein shakes are good but they should be used as a SUPPLEMENT not a main source of protein. your main meals should consist of solid foods packed with protein. I don;t knwo what your diet looks like but im sure if we looked at it we would def find some flaws. if you want the best advice post up your diet there are some diet gurus floating around out here who could point you in the right direction to help you add some mass without adding in AS yet.
    magic

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah.. work on your diet first... u have to have your diet tight if u are gonna use gear anyway, so u will be better off getting it tight now, b4 u start. i m a hardgainer also, and getting my diet on point was the hardest thing i had to do. as soon as i did though i started packin on the muscle without the gear... my gear has been sitting in my closet for over 2 months now. haven't had to use it yet.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The mind of ross is a complete idiot, he was banned under 3 names... Get out of this forum and go to the training forum, then the diet forum. After getting those in order come back here and forget about that moron who is getting kicked off several boards.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    yeah.. work on your diet first... u have to have your diet tight if u are gonna use gear anyway, so u will be better off getting it tight now, b4 u start. i m a hardgainer also, and getting my diet on point was the hardest thing i had to do. as soon as i did though i started packin on the muscle without the gear... my gear has been sitting in my closet for over 2 months now. haven't had to use it yet.

If you're 150lbs you need to look at your diet bro

Stop drinking so many protein shakes
    You need to get your nutrients from real whole foods

I too found it hard to gain weight
    I researched the diet forum and guess what?
    My diet was way off

I altered my diet and started growing!
    I'd been struggling for years, all i had to do was eat properly
    All that time and effort wasted because i wasn't eating correctly

Steroids are not a quick fix
    There is no magic ingredient in them

The best way to look at them is as a supplement
    Think of them as being similar to your protein shakes

You're filling yourself with protein shakes but nothing is happening
    The same thing will happen if you use steroids now

Steroids will only supplement you
    You need to have everything else in check first

Food is the key to growth
    Read everything you can in the diet section
    Change your current diet completely
    And i'm sure you'll make it up to 170-180lbs in no time

Then when everything is correct, you could then look into steroid use

My diet....

ok since im running to work in the morning,
    @ 7:30am i will have a Lean Pocket, a Banana, and a glass of orange juice.
    When i get in to work
    @ 9:15 will have 2 egg whites with cheese on wheat bread. With a large cup of water.
    @ 10:30 i will have a protein shake.
    im usually snacking in between, usually like a hand full of peanuts, some wheat crackers, or a yougart.
    @ 12 I will usually run down the local deli and grab either a turkey sandwich with mozzarella cheese, or a grilled chicken sandwich.
    @ 1 i will have another shake.
    Now in between im drinking water like crazy
    @ 3 i will have lunch that i brought from home, usually little bit of rice with chick peas, sliced chicken, or kidney beans etc.
    @4 i will have another protein shake.
    @ 5 i leave work, and meet up with my brother at around 7 and head for the gym.
    by 9:00 usually we're done with the work out, and head home.
    (which is half an hour away)
    soon as i get home i have a full dinner always including either chicken or steak. and then around 11 i have another protein shake.
    Im try to eat fruits as often as i can but not as often as i like, im not that big on veggies at all, I hate broccoli, and such other veggies. But i do like carrots, spinach, peas, tomatoes, corn and stuff.

well this is like my usual day, only on weekends i get a little messed up cuz im always waking up at around 11am or 12pm, which messes everything up. But i really do eat a lot, I swear.
    Like i said it is really hard for me to gain wait bro.
    But you see i dont wanna be supper big or anything, im 5'7 so i wanna be around 175lbs, that's 25lbs that i have to gain that is my goal, but it seems like its never going to happen, that is the reason i am on this board and trying to educate my self.

Heres what you need to do. Go to the grocery store and buy ALOT of chicken, lean steak and tuna. You are going to grill all of your raw meats and put them in tupperware containers. At work if they have a refridgerator bring the meat with you and put it in there, if they dont, invest in a small cooler. You need to put on muscle, and the meat will do it for you.

Aim for 4 chicken breasts, a steak, 2-3 cans of tuna (if you're not worried about mercury and the whole bioaccumulation thing) and 3 protein shakes. Your carbs should come from Potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal etc... Start counting your grams of protein and aim for 310+grams of protein a day. Go to the diet forum and they can help you further. Invest in some creatine, and invest more time in the diet and training forum, also follow along in this forum so once you're really ready for a cycle you'll know what to do.

On the subject of MindofRoss, he's a psychopath in a very literal sense. He has very prominent self esteem problems and as a result has created a super ego as a form of self denialfor all of his personal shortcomings. He DOESNT know what he's talking about. He was banned because he was giving advice to people that could potentially put them in danger and he was disrepectful.

Thank bro, i'll keep researching............i'll def. improve my diet even more.
    One more thing (this is really embarrassing for me)
    My 1 rep max bench is 195lbs........i can squat 225..........i can curl up to 40lbs.
    Yes i know its pathetic..........That’s one of the reasons i f***ing hate being so small......

Everyone starts somewhere

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    On the subject of MindofRoss, he's a psychopath in a very literal sense. He has very prominent self esteem problems and as a result has created a super ego as a form of self denialfor all of his personal shortcomings. He DOESNT know what he's talking about. He was banned because he was giving advice to people that could potentially put them in danger and he was disrepectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    But you see i dont wanna be supper big or anything, im 5'7 so i wanna be around 175lbs, that's 25lbs that i have to gain that is my goal, but it seems like its never going to happen, that is the reason i am on this board and trying to educate my self.
    You are right in wanting to educate yourself and i applaud you for that

I believe you are able to gain those extra 25lbs if you dedicate yourself

I think at 5'7" and 175lbs you look great

You do seem to have looked into your diet
    But you need to really research it in depth - like you are with steroids
    I know food if boring and steroids are fun but you've gotta research it

Try to find out how much you eat every day in the way of Protein, Carbs, and Fats
    You'll be suprised how little you are actually eating

Here is my sample diet:

Diet:
    Meal 1
    9:00
    Protein & Carbs
    8 egg whites
    100g oatmeal
    30g whey protein
    meal 1 = 55g protein, 67g carbs, 9g fats

Meal 2
    11:00
    Protein & Fats
    200g chicken breast
    50g peanuts
    meal 2 = 57g protein, 11g carbs, 31g fats

Meal 3
    14:00
    Protein & Carbs
    130g salmon
    300g sweet potato
    1 banana
    1 pint skimmed milk
    meal 3 = 56g protein, 115g carbs, 0g fats

Meal 4
    17:00
    Protein & Fats
    60g whey protein
    50g peanuts
    meal 4 = 58g protein, 15g carbs, 29g fats

TRAINING

Meal 5
    19:00
    PWO
    Protein & Carbs
    protein & carb shake
    meal 5 = 50g protein, 80g carbs, 0g fats

Meal 6
    20:00
    PPWO
    Protein & Carbs
    130g tuna
    300g jacket potato
    100g broccoli
    1 pint skimmed milk
    meal 6 = 58g protein, 98g carbs, 0g fats

Meal 7
    22:00
    Protein & Fats
    200g chicken breast
    1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
    meal 7 = 45g protein, 0g carbs, 20g fats

Meal 8
    0:00
    Protein & Fats
    60g casien protein
    1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
    meal 8 = 46g protein, 4g carbs, 18g fats

Try to research your diet a little more
    Work out what your going to eat, and why your going to eat it
    It'll make a big difference in the next few months

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    also might want to invest in a small to weight out your food. as much as a pain in the ass it is it's a necessity (i don;t do it yet but the more i read the more i realize it's an important step in bodybuilding.) Workingo ut and getting big naturally is really like a second job, it takes a lot of effort but i think if you're willing to put in the time then the rewards will be awesome.

ant thanks for the info, i'm def. gonna start eating more chicken.......and other lean meats.
    magic i didn't understand what you meant by"invest in a small to weight out your food".........what am I investing in?? and where can i get it?

Thanks for the info bro........

by the way is it normal that my stomach is getting bigger, cuz the rest of the body is not changing just the stomach either gets bigger or gets a little small.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Get out of this forum and go to the training forum, then the diet forum. After getting those in order come back here
    Best possible advice. You are not yet at a level to enjoy the FULL benefits of a AAS cycle.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    instead of eating 30 mins after your work out, why dont u eat within 15 mins of it? get a lot of protein absorbed during that time is a good thing

when......

so bro when do you guys think i would be ready.........i mean i know everyone is saying that i need to gain naturally 1st, which i agree with but sometimes i just feel so hopeless cuz i can;t even gain 1lbs. (which is sad). But my question is what weight am i looking to get to before i can use AAS??

well...

cuz i live 30 mins away from the gym. I didn;t kow that 15 mins made that big of a difference but i guess i will figure something out now, so i can atleast have some right after the work out.
    Thanks bro

Ross Is Here is offline Banned

Me

The ONLY reason I was BANNED was because of the WAY I presented my ideas--NOT because of the ideas I presented.

I am not a psychopath--I do have a rather large EGO...but only because I am so charismatic and handsome.

Ross Is Here is offline Banned

cycle

GREAT cycle. I am glad you decided to run the LOW DOSE d-bol. You shouldn't have to exceed 20mgs ED. As for the TEST, you should be starting off with 300mgs, so that you may assess your indivual tolerance to the drug. You may not even need such high doses--the ratio of sides:gains does not neccessarily improve.

dude!!

listen i enjoyed your debate with everyone on here, and i do appreciate you advice about the low dosage. But i respect all the people on here. And i think you should do the same, and not get banned again. When you say something, say "in my opinion" (with out using the caps), that way others will listen to you.
    Look we can all learn from each other that’s the whole point of this site. There is no reason to show off or act arrogant here, this is not the place, we all come here to share our thoughts or get advice...........or have a healthy debate...
    And yes you did say your not going to use the caps again..........im guessing that’s just the way your write, even when you responded to my email you had caps in them. Bro just stop with the caps and show everyone that you will be a good addition to this site...........

Btw

Ross since everyone is telling me that i need to get my deit in check 1st, that i need to gain some weight naturally. Whats you diet like?? What do you eat?? at what times?? how often?? give me a big of a beark down.........
    Thanks

Ross got banned again

I'm back....

My diet is very clean and very abundant. NOT ALL CALORIES ARE CREATED EQUAL!

Eat every 2 hours to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, and to keep your body in an anabolic state. (Protein-turnover) There MUST be at LEAST 50 grams of protein in EVERY meal you eat!

KEEP YOUR CARBS AND FATS SEPERATED. Your body metabolizes these macronutrients better when each are consumed with ONLY protein.

Low glycemic carbs--LOTS! For Breakfast and POST-WORKOUT you may consume SIMPLE carbs, but only at these two times, as your body requires an insulin spike. For the rest of the day--tons of brown rice, dairy, whole wheat breads, grains, cereals, potatoes, and TONS AND TONS of MEAT/EGGS!

Your most important meal of the day is your POSTWORKOUT meal--which MUST be liquid. (50 grams PROTEIN/ 50grams DEXTROSE!) An hour to an hour-1/2 later, consume a carb/protein meal.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Heeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaack.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    listen i enjoyed your debate with everyone on here,
    There really wasn't a debate...it was ross having the reasons he was wrong explained to him, and him not realizing it.

He just doesn't have the knowledge to back up any of his ideas, nor to formulate them...he probably has the intellegence, but just hasn't done the research.

It's hard to tell how much of what he says is B.S. though, as he claims to have degree in Psychology and a job in sales(?) on his AOL profile, and he claims to have a degree in physics on this site in one of his posts.

Isn't Ross's Job which is meant to be in sales actually making sandwiches in Subway?!

Thread Information