100m champ is offline Member

Can winny shut you down

Im just wondering if winny shuts you down at a does of 50mg.. Is it possible for people to use over the counter estrogen blockers while on winny, do they work well.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, winny will shut you down.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all day long,if you dont wanna get shut down i would suggest some form of test.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    all day long,if you dont wanna get shut down i would suggest some form of test.
    agreed,you need test.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    winny will shut you down

boardhead is offline Associate Member

??

i have never read anywhere that winny shuts u down!! personally, i did a winny only cycle and had decent gains and actually increased my sex drive...JMO

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    Check out the banner on the top of the page for anti-e's. Test will shut you down too BTW.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    "shut down" means that natural production slows down or halts all together. if taken long enough, in a high enough dose, shut down will occur.

Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    i have never read anywhere that winny shuts u down!! personally, i did a winny only cycle and had decent gains and actually increased my sex drive...JMO
    anything that is androgenic will shut you down eventually,maybe you weren't on it long enough to see or a real low dose.i don't know why so many people always want to do winny without running a little test too.

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    I think some people are drug tested and are afraid test will show up for a longer period. Maybe prop is a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpimpnyc
    I think some people are drug tested and are afraid test will show up for a longer period. Maybe prop is a better idea?
    Exacaly, thats why i dont use test because of drug tests and bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Exacaly, thats why i dont use test because of drug tests and bloat.
    WHAT!?!?!?! PROPionate is out of you system in two weeks, and test suspension 2-3days! you can take test, just not sust,cyp or enth. look at the prop. and suspension profiles.

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    If drinking Winny...
    Will drinking it with Grapefruit Juice improve the rate of absorption? Hinder it? I've heard it may help but I know that many drugs aren't supposed to be taken with GF juice....thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    If drinking Winny...
    Will drinking it with Grapefruit Juice improve the rate of absorption? Hinder it? I've heard it may help but I know that many drugs aren't supposed to be taken with GF juice....thoughts?
    works with creatine, but i wouldn't think it would work with winstrol

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    Reason? I know it has nothing to do with the fruit sugar spiking insulin or anything crazy like that...has something to do with a chemical called naranjin? Can anybody shed some light?

Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    Reason? I know it has nothing to do with the fruit sugar spiking insulin or anything crazy like that...has something to do with a chemical called naranjin? Can anybody shed some light?
    nahhh never heard anything about it, did you check the new profiles that hooker wrote up? it may say something in the winny profile

Froggy is offline Member
    Is it possible for people to use over the counter estrogen blockers while on winny, do they work well.
    Its possible...but usually not needed while on a winny only cycle...save it for your PCT...

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible for people to use over the counter estrogen blockers while on winny, do they work well.
    From Big Cat's profile on Winny at bodybuilding.com:

"The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males."

SNIP

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain."

So if you wanted the estrogen blocker because you're taking Winny... well then it doesn't appear it would be necessary, at least according to Big Cat.

What do you guys think about running a low dose of Winny as a supplement? Would that shut you down? Say instead of 50 mg/day something like 10 mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    From Big Cat's profile on Winny at bodybuilding.com:

"The specificity of Winny however, lies in how it counteracts estrogenic side-effects such as gyno and excess water retention. First of all it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males."

SNIP

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain."

So if you wanted the estrogen blocker because you're taking Winny... well then it doesn't appear it would be necessary, at least according to Big Cat.

What do you guys think about running a low dose of Winny as a supplement? Would that shut you down? Say instead of 50 mg/day something like 10 mg/day.

Thanxs for the information!!

GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    yo im about to run a winny only cycle myself but i also have some supertest250 bout a quarter bottle left...would adding that into the cycle bring my test levels up or is that a waste of my time..thanks

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Will you be shut down for as long as you are just on the cycle or does it still happen even after ur cycle?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boardhead
    I got good gains from winni only too. I think it does suppress your natural test leves though, so run some clomid for pct and take tribulas on. gl If you take test you will shut completely. Just understand what your gettin into.

mate almost shot me load over your avatar invid!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    mate almost shot me load over your avatar invid!!
    HOLY HELL dood no shyttin .. i have gone 2 days w/o any sex im hurtin SO BAD its sick and then i scroll across that dam thing! ><

luvly ass man!wats the matter with the five knuckle shuffle or have you taken a vow of celabacy!

Titan1 is offline Member
    Remember this ALL steroids shut you down even Primo and var and you can drink winny depot but it wasent made for drinking ,njection is best you get 100% in your body and remember its a 17aa steroid so it is hard on the liver

Thread Information