jjgym is offline New Member

Cycle Question - Your Thoughts

I just got done reading the Low Dosage Cycle-Truth/Myth post and I wanted to get some input on my upcoming cycle. While im in agreement that test at 500mg/wk would produce some awesome/quicker results, im content that running the lower dosage 200-300mg/wk will also produce some great results. With that in mind:

Products to be used:
    Brit Drag - Testabol (Cypionate ) 10ml/200mg
    Finaplix brew - Tren 4gkit at 75mg/ml

History: My first cycle years ago back when I was 20ish was Test Cyp alone over 6 weeks in which I saw awesome results 20lbs keeping about 15lbs total.

This will be my next cycle some 7 years later and I have no doubt that I will be pleased with the results again, but im questioning the best way to run what I have. I obviously dont have enough test to run 500mg/wk and I don't want to, because as I stated I think good results can be acheived from 200-300mg/wk. So how would you guys run what I have? Thanks for all your help.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    give it a go bro see if it work's for you. What dose are you going to run the fina at ?

gonna do the fina at 75mg/ed, just not sure when to kick it in? Right from the start or midway through?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    basically after 1 cycle 7 years ago i would class this as a 1st cycle,i would ease myself into it and just do test 10-12 weeks,but if you want to run the tren i would do 50-75 mg ed,but you will have to run the test higher weekly than the tren
    test cyp 1-12weeks 500mg
    tren 50mg ed weeks 6-14,
    start pct 4 days after last shot of tren(norm 3 but seein as cyp is 18days 4 will line up better)

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    then i would run the test at 600mg to stop you gettin a floppy cock or you could run the fina at 50mg per day and run the test at 400 mg

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    basically after 1 cycle 7 years ago i would class this as a 1st cycle,i would ease myself into it and just do test 10-12 weeks,but if you want to run the tren i would do 50-75 mg ed,but you will have to run the test higher weekly than the tren
    test cyp 1-12weeks 500mg
    tren 50mg ed weeks 6-14,
    start pct 4 days after last shot of tren(norm 3 but seein as cyp is 18days 4 will line up better)

I agree with you after 7 years, I too would classify this as a 1st cycle. As stated before I don't have enough test to do 500mg/wk and I dont really see the need after the results I got from my 6 week cycle of cyp alone years ago.

Are you thinking that I won't see results off of test 200-300mg/wk?

Thread Information