iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

first time for everything i guess...

well bros,
    i just did my 1st delt injection today, and i gotta admit that even though ive been shooting for a while now, i was a little nervous. ive shot quads, glutes and calfs before but never the delts. next up, bi's and tri's....................

a special thanks to xbiker, those pics helped immensely.

peace bb79

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I just started hitting delts on this cycle myself, shit did 5 delt shots so far in 8 days with another one coming today, also did chest (w/o x's pic unfortunately) Did biceps and triceps with prop and eq all that is left is calves, they scare me for some reason. The bi and tri shots hurt like hell (prop of course) but for 2 or so days afterwards if you hit the right spot you can have an EASY 1" gain on your arms, lol. Again only for 2 days or so it is not permanent but it looks good to those that don't know where it came from, hehe.

kizer
    you're making me look foward to it already bro..........

peace bb79

just don't get impatient and use a 23g 1.5 for the biceps like I did, haha. NO FLAMES DAMNIT. I know it wasn't bright, but the syringe was already preloaded and the golden juice was just begging to flow, so................................

BTW I only use a slin pin now for sites, and I won't be doing chest anymore haha.

Here is a tip for loading slin pins for site injects for those interested while on the topic.

Pull out the plunger and use a three cc syringe to draw up the gear, then squirt 1cc of gear into each slin pin (does three at a time, duh). Be careful when putting the plunger back in, just put it in far enough to catch and make a seal, turn the syringe upside down (well needle up you know what I mean) Let the air go to the top you will hear it pass through the syringe then push the remaining air out of the cylinder and walla, you don't have to wait 15min to load one syringe trying to draw from a 29g pin.

kizer
    i used a 1" 23g on my delt bro, i didnt feel a thing. your saying use slin pins for the bi's and tri's? and use the loading technique you described above correct?

peace bb79

Yeah I use a slin pin for ALL sites except for the afforementioned initial biceps shot. I am at decent bf % so the pin has no problems getting into the muscle plus you can't even notice the injection sites with the 29g stinger. I still have marks from the 23g I used on my biceps friday so that rules those out for me.

You can use 23g 1" and it would be fine, like I said though I prefer the slin pins b/c of the less visible markings and it also MAKES you inject slowly (which sometimes I have a problem with).

The loading technique is just to speed things up, I preloaded like 5 or 6 days worth of shots in about 15minutes doing it this way. And 5-6 days worth is alot for me b/c I am doing 2-3 shots a day

kizer
    just curious bro what are you shootin through those slin pins? 29g? holy shit, will enanthate go through those? i know my fina will..........

peace bb79

Well I am using some asian no ester eq 150mg/ml and killing my delts with it. 1/2cc a day.

And occasionally like once a week I hit each bicep and each tricep with a combo of fina and propinate. Each cc did have 100mg/prop and 80mg/fina but I diluted it to 50/40 b/c there was too much alcohol in it. I am pretty sure enanthate would go through, it is just slow bro and you'll definitely want to use my preload technique if you choose to go with slin pins, haha, I drew one time "normally" and no lie it took EASILY 5min to load 1/2 a cc, lol.

oh well that leaves me out, im shootin fina and enan eod out of the same syringe. guess i'll just keep on with the 23's.
    thanks for the info bro, maybe give it a shot next cycle

peace bb79

cooler is offline New Member
    i did 7 out of 10 of my last cycle in my delts sus 250 had my wife shoot it i prefer it in my delt, something about a needle in my ass i don't care for. i use a 25gauge 5/8 inch had know problems was slow though.

You can mix em bro, I bet the enanthate /fina is no thicker than the prop/fina I am using.

Originally posted by barbells79
    oh well that leaves me out, im shootin fina and enan eod out of the same syringe. guess i'll just keep on with the 23's.
    thanks for the info bro, maybe give it a shot next cycle

peace bb79

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    i'm having success shooting AS through 29g 1/2in slin pins.

Lewd

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I use slin pins to I just pull the plunger off the back and put the AS through the back and then inject its easy to push in

copycat, I just told em to do that, lol.
    Originally posted by pureanger
    I use slin pins to I just pull the plunger off the back and put the AS through the back and then inject its easy to push in

Be quiet I didnt want anyone to know that youll give away all my secrets

Bro im sorry didnt even see that on your post

Come on now is it really that big of a deal that it gets posted twice, I think it is great b/c people do tend to overlook things (obviously, j/k). Seriously though it is a tremendous time saver and everyone should do it that way

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    After the first ones, bi's, tri's, and delts are a snap. However, I hit delts again today and had a line of fucking oil streaming down to the top of my bi. I was so pissed. It actually seems to happen a little bit after every such shot but not like this. I'm not carrying too much fat ('bout 12% I guess) so I don't think that's it. Any tips here? This is a new prob for me. Maybe I should try 1" for bi's, tri's and delts. Fuck, that's gonna suck.

you wanna know bad I was hitting a delt injection and i rotated my hand and sperated the pin from the barrel and shot the AS all over my delt, arm everything

Psycoswole is offline Member
    i think a 1 inch for delts is minimum Nate, i got the same prob w/my delts they always want to leak oil. I started using a bandaid w/ delt shots

HUGE...909 is offline New Member
    WHAT HAPPEN TO HARD WORK I'M NOT STICKING NOWHERE BUT ASS.QUADS DAMN THAT OTHER SHIT

since i started this mess, i'll throw in my .02, im using 1" 23 g for delts and calves and i use a 1-1/2 for glutes. ive had no problem as of yet. however i did have to rotate the pin on my 1st delt shot, as i couldnt hold on to the syringe without it twisting a little.

peace bb79

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks guy6s, I'll try 23g once I buy some more.

nathan
    you ever have a problem with the syringe rotating when you shoot delts bro? it was kinda weird when happened to me, and on my 1st shot there too...................

peace bb79

What are you talking about "hard work"!?!?!?!

Site injects are to reduce the scar tissue buildup in you legs and ass bro, they are not proven to cause local growth (beyond anything lasting a few days from swelling). You try injecting your ass 25x in 10 days and tell me how that feels. Yeah I bet you'd wish you hit some delts or biceps in that time period.

Originally posted by HUGE...909
    WHAT HAPPEN TO HARD WORK I'M NOT STICKING NOWHERE BUT ASS.QUADS DAMN THAT OTHER SHIT

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    What are you talking about "hard work"!?!?!?!

Site injects are to reduce the scar tissue buildup in you legs and ass bro, they are not proven to cause local growth (beyond anything lasting a few days from swelling). You try injecting your ass 25x in 10 days and tell me how that feels. Yeah I bet you'd wish you hit some delts or biceps in that time period.

well said................OUCH! he'll be needin a hammer soon.......

peace bb79

ChrisCJ is offline New Member
    bump~!

ChrisCJ is offline New Member
    wrong forum.. but wow holy shit this is old lol

Thread Information