crazy1 is offline New Member

Estrogen Rebound

Why do some people say to take 20mg of nolva/day and some 10mg? I know with letro there is an estro-rebound, but is there with nolva? Would it hurt to take more nolva just to be on the safe side?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    bump

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    20 mg should be enough to stop you getting a estro rebound

fanatic is offline Member
    This is something ive been wondering too. Does taking too much nolvadex create a dependency for the anti-e, thus making you more succeptable to gyno when you quit taking it? Im curious to why some people say to only take low/no nolva unless signs of gyno appear. Unless it creates a dependency or an eventual rebound, I would think taking 20mg/day would be a good idea- I'd rather be safe than sorry. So I guess the question is, are there adverse effects from taking too much nolvadex?
    Last edited by fanatic; 05-25-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Titan1 is offline Member
    No no you dont get an estrogen rebound with letro or a-dex because they are antiaromitase but SERM (nolva,clomid) you get estrogen rebound from them because they only block the receptors but you still have estrogen in your body so when you stop taking Nolva those receptors are free and the estrogen can bind to them , but letro is an antiaromitase to estrogen and when you take it the steroids dont aromitase so thats the difference.
    Last edited by Titan1; 05-25-2005 at 12:22 PM.

so would taking letro through out a cycle be better than taking nolva?

Logan13 is offline Banned

both

Take Liquidex 0.5 mg and Nolva 10-20 mg ED. Better safe than sorry.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy1
    Why do some people say to take 20mg of nolva/day and some 10mg? I know with letro there is an estro-rebound, but is there with nolva? Would it hurt to take more nolva just to be on the safe side?
    10 mg is normally plenty to block gyno in men. 20 mg is better if you have cholesterol problems as the more nolva you take, the higher the HDL cholesterol and the lower the bad LDL cholesterol gets. 40 mg is considered ideal and will take someone with a 260 cholesterol level and drop you down to 160 in a matter of weeks even while still on steroids . Letro/Arimidex on the other hand do the worst and will lower HDL even more while skyrocketing your total bad cholesterol picture. THis is because the primary function of estrogen in a man's body is cholesterol/trigliceride control as well as blood pressure regulation/lowering so you dont want your estrogen levels to drop to zero like it does when you are on arimidex/Letro.

I may be hijacking this thread but its along the same line of questioning that crazy1 started, so I dont think I really am. So is luiqui-dex a liquid nolvadex or a liquid arimi-dex? I ordered two bottles of it just be on the safe side. Should I take it or stick to the nolva only?

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    I may be hijacking this thread but its along the same line of questioning that crazy1 started, so I dont think I really am. So is luiqui-dex a liquid nolvadex or a liquid arimi-dex? I ordered two bottles of it just be on the safe side. Should I take it or stick to the nolva only?
    arimidex

so just the nolva or the should I do the liquidex everyday too?

for me nolva was enough 20mg ed on cycle just try it. Why do you want to use nolva/l-dex ? for gyno for water retension ?

Well, originally I was just going to use the nolva but then I had a few people tell me that liquidex would help with the water. Do you think liquidex would be unhealthy or just a waste? I mean, would even have an impact on the water? Does it have the same rebound effect as letro?

imo

Well, originally I was just going to use the nolva but then I had a few people tell me that liquidex would help with the water. Do you think liquidex would be unhealthy or just a waste? I mean, would even have an impact on the water? Does it have the same rebound effect as letro?
    I do not like letro. Liquidex and nolva are 2 different animals. Nolva will help against gyno, while Liquidex helps with me with bloat.

So would it be ok (as far as a dependancy and rebound) to run the liquidex and nolva the entire cycle?

yes

So would it be ok (as far as a dependancy and rebound) to run the liquidex and nolva the entire cycle?
    Yes, that is what I have done for 8 weeks now. I upped the liquidex when I added EQ to the cycle. 0.5 mg liquidex, 20mg nolva capsule ED...I would only take 10mg of Nolva ED, but they came in 20mg capsules.

Is this the first cycle you have ran liquidex for that long?

Thread Information