Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I didnt say asswhipe. I said asswipe.
    LMAO!!!

Ross Is Here is offline Banned

Vets

A-R is still a remarkable source for steroid information. I hope that we can all contine to learn, without the animosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Is Here
    A-R is still a remarkable source for steroid information. I hope that we can all contine to learn, without the animosity.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    lol....you are a junior member flaming senior members.
    Dont look at post count.Look at thier join dates.I have been here almost as long or longer than they have.They have just decided to appoint themselves as search engines instead of letting people look up info and research for themselves.I personaly would rather take my advice from people that have been around for years not some guy who has been here for 4months,has no life and spends every waking minute on this site trying to act like he knows everything.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    back to the thread at hand. i think there are plenty of knowledgeable bros and i would disagree with BDTR being god's gift to this site. he was VERY knowledgeable, but i think SC has better all around information. Hooker is a damn anabolic genius, rickson has been around a long time, and hell every mod and vet is at least as knowledgeable about anabolics as BDTR was and probably more. he had experience where the bros now have scientific evidence and experience. i know which one i will back.

back to the thread at hand. i think there are plenty of knowledgeable bros and i would disagree with BDTR being god's gift to this site. he was VERY knowledgeable, but i think SC has better all around information. Hooker is a damn anabolic genius, rickson has been around a long time, and hell every mod and vet is at least as knowledgeable about anabolics as BDTR was and probably more. he had experience where the bros now have scientific evidence and experience. i know which one i will back.
    I have NO problems with the current mods.Never said I did.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkican
    Dont look at post count.Look at thier join dates.I have been here almost as long or longer than they have.They have just decided to appoint themselves as search engines instead of letting people look up info and research for themselves.I personaly would rather take my advice from people that have been around for years not some guy who has been here for 4months,has no life and spends every waking minute on this site trying to act like he knows everything.
    they may be post whores, but taiboxa i know has been in the anabolic forum a shitload, and you can't post whore in the steroid forum without learning things.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Ross > ThinkICan!!!
    anyways Mr. ThinkIcan when have i ever been on BDTR's cock? never.. k thnx... and only reason im a post whore is because i try to spread worthwhile knowledge around to stop those who are full of ignorance from doing horrible things to their body's. not because they are stupid just uneducated.. and i feel that if i didnt help them i would be less of a person ... JMO anyawys...

and if i was going to be on anyones do-dad it would be bouncer's kuz he is seksi!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ross Is Back!!!!!!

his new name is:ROSS IS HERE

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    BDTR is the man.There was never anyone as helpful and dedicated on this site as that guy was.
    You said you did not rag on anyone but this is a slap at the current mods. Also, who cares how many posts someone has. Is it up to you? Are you the AR god we should all bow down to? Maybe you have 50 posts because you dont know anything.

Easy

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    Ross Is Back!!!!!!
    Easy killer.....

you are not ur post count you are not your internet connection speed u r all the all singing all dancing crap of the world oop: jk

there are other places to get knowledge so this person that has been here for 4 months could be more knowleglabe (sp) than a person that has been here for a long time like MING OF RODD kidding again

bout tai
    look i dont kiss ne1s ass or get pb on my nose and never will
    he has helped me once and twice and just bcuz he posts some dumb posts which alot of us do doesnt mean he doesnt have ne knowledge wtff
    u gotta be serious and have a fuvking attitude so people will listen to u? fuvk that

Easy killer.....

do you not take a hint. i am sorry bro but you have been banned! more than once i might add.

RA
    Ross go away. At least dont include your name in the title and try acting like a normal human.

do you not take a hint. i am sorry bro but you have been banned! more than once i might add.
    With the guys attitude, I wouldn't doubt we are his last resort for social interaction.... and he still f@cked up things for himself here.

no man after dealing w/ think i can ... ross is a welcome site...
    maybe he can stoop down to Thinkican's lvl and talk some sense into him.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You said you did not rag on anyone but this is a slap at the current mods. Also, who cares how many posts someone has. Is it up to you? Are you the AR god we should all bow down to? Maybe you have 50 posts because you dont know anything.
    Maybe.Or maybe Im not a parrot that likes to try and appear knowledgeable by posting 4000times in 4months?What has taiboxa said or brought to this board that hasnt been said 1000times already?Nothing.

taiboxa.....you werent on B,s nuts?Lie to someone else son.He was and is your daddy.Its nice to see how far your loyalties go.About as far as your "original advice".

roidattack....I dont see how it was a slap to any mod here.The mods here have earned respect from years of training and research.They have been on this board for years yet guys like taiboxa have more posts in 4months than many of the mods have?You dont see anything wrong with that?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no man after dealing w/ think i can ... ross is a welcome site...
    maybe he can stoop down to Thinkican's lvl and talk some sense into him.. ?
    Ok, but hes going to have to clean up first. You can see my location.

By the way thinkican, just to recap, 90% of your posts came from talking about your dog in another thread.... what were you saying about posting nonsense?

shit man y is this post count thing bothering u

LOL....I am at work making money. GETTING ALONG with everyone. LOL--I am not some antisocial fool--I simply F-cked up on this board, by being a tad bit TOO agressive with my personal opinions on the use of chemical hormones. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE fellas--I apologize again....

Maybe.Or maybe Im not a parrot that likes to try and appear knowledgeable by posting 4000times in 4months?What has taiboxa said or brought to this board that hasnt been said 1000times already?Nothing.

taiboxa.....you werent on B,s nuts?Lie to someone else son.He was and is your daddy.Its nice to see how far your loyalties go.About as far as your "original advice".

roidattack....I dont see how it was a slap to any mod here.The mods here have earned respect from years of training and research.They have been on this board for years yet guys like taiboxa have more posts in 4months than many of the mods have?You dont see anything wrong with that?
    again, who gives a shit what the post count is.

LOL....I am at work making money. GETTING ALONG with everyone. LOL--I am not some antisocial fool--I simply F-cked up on this board, by being a tad bit TOO agressive with my personal opinions on the use of chemical hormones. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE fellas--I apologize again....
    NOW THATS FUNNY!
    anyways i can forgive and forget...
    just dont rag on the board norms to hard because the majority of them work very well

Post Count

The only valid argument about post count is that the NUMBER of one's posts, is usually interpretted as an indication of their knowledge and experience with AAS. SO someone who simply posts to boost their numbers, is detrimental to newbies.

Ross y were u banned neway cuz u were advising var only cycles?

NOW THATS FUNNY!
    anyways i can forgive and forget...
    just dont rag on the board norms to hard because the majority of them work very well
    I'm pretty sure it said GETTING ALONE... I guess Ross found the edit button... Ross, I also am one to forgive and forget, just dont' come around here bashing on religious beliefs and others perspectives. Keep your thoughts to yourself on personal matters.

RA

You said B dude was more hard working/knowledgeable. I like the fact that you give the current mods respect but your first post was a slap.

As far a tai goes-we either have to have ppl like him or a standing order for newbies that they do a years worth of research before posting. I say its more fun this way. Cmon, you slapped-he slapped back.

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    Ross y were u banned neway cuz u were advising var only cycles?
    It wasn't really WHAT I WAS SAYING--but rather, HOW I was saying it.

YES, I am an advocate of Anavar only cycles for up to 8 weeks. (In some situations)

The only valid argument about post count is that the NUMBER of one's posts, is usually interpretted as an indication of their knowledge and experience with AAS. SO someone who simply posts to boost their numbers, is detrimental to newbies.
    yep but i think im legit as far as advisement goes

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    , just dont' come around here bashing on religious beliefs .
    unless hes bashing muslims which is kool
    which religion were u bashin neway?

yep but i think im legit as far as advisement goes

Your a parrot and a backstabber.Be proud.Show me one original thought that you have posted.Thought so.

It wasn't really WHAT I WAS SAYING--but rather, HOW I was saying it.

YES, I am an advocate of Anavar only cycles for up to 8 weeks. (In some situations)
    Var only is good just not cost efffective IMO
    and yeah dood he was challenging EVERYONE hard out very not nice

Bingo!!he is a poser.

Your a parrot and a backstabber.Be proud.Show me one original thought that you have posted.Thought so.
    your right im a loser never going to amount to anything complete Online Psuedo char w/ no real friends i make up everything just so i can earn a tiny bit of respect from people who i dont even know. wow i was just

your right im a loser never going to amount to anything complete Online Psuedo char w/ no real friends i make up everything just so i can earn a tiny bit of respect from people who i dont even know. wow i was just
    You got that right.

hmmm thats ignorance i know alot (well a good amount) of info bout diets and shit
    and almost none bout AAS so wut im a ****ing poser now?? and post count has nothing to do with ur knowledge

Think

Ithinkican...What is your point? Are you trying to minimize the number of uselss posts on A-R? Are you trying to REFORM A-R? You MUST earn respect around here--and take it from ME....you are doing this the wrong way buddy.

Be humble, and take a look around the site.

wow i was just
    yes u were fatman lay down the damn cookie dough
    jk bro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information