tripmachine is offline Senior Member

deca only cycle....

my buddy is on a deca only cycle, doing denkall deca 200mg should he inject 1 time a week or should he do it like every 4 days? i told him once a week since it's oil based and has a long half life....but i want to make sure for him. please let me know asap. Thanks!..

-j0sh

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    my buddy is on a deca only cycle, doing denkall deca 200mg should he inject 1 time a week or should he do it like every 4 days? i told him once a week since it's oil based and has a long half life....but i want to make sure for him. please let me know asap. Thanks!..

-j0sh
    he shouldn't inject at all without test.

let's just say regardless he is going to do deca only..... what do you say once a week or once every 4 days or so?? i'm doing my cycle with test at 500mg's and deca at 400mg's but this question is for him... thanks.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Deca is injected once a week ussually, but again deca without test!!!!!????

can someone explain to me what the big deal is about deca alone without test.... i mean... i'm glad i'm using test like you all are saying, but i want to know what happens if you do deca alone? does it make you more girly or what? haha

-j0sh

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    can someone explain to me what the big deal is about deca alone without test.... i mean... i'm glad i'm using test like you all are saying, but i want to know what happens if you do deca alone? does it make you more girly or what? haha

-j0sh
    well, you do have a better chance in developing some nice big fun bags.... titties don't look nice on the boys

insanepump621 is offline Member
    his system will be totally shut down... i hope sex isnt one of his main priorities

Unearth is offline New Member
    Here is the deal.

I used to be bigger so i dont want to bulk too much, i lost about 100lbs of fat doing cardio and dieting over the last year. My muslce mass is pretty bogus right now. I still have some soft body fat but it wont budge.

What i am doing - 200mg Deca Per week, 20mg Nolvadex per day. and im also alternating clenbuterol and T3.

Comments? Suggestions? Im trying to bulk up LEAN muscle mass, and not turn into a giant from pigging out and using test. Im 6'4 250lbs already My buddy suggested 1/2 shot of test...

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    can someone explain to me what the big deal is about deca alone without test....
    Deca only will Shut you down HARD!!

Your body will not like you one little bit

No Test = No libido, no sex drive, a d*ck you can't get up, and tiny little balls!

We can give you advise, but it's up to you what you do with it

Let him try it if he wants to

He'll soon find out why he was warned not to!

A clever man will learn from his mistakes
    A wise man will learn from other peoples!

So in effort to make use of what i have, and build lean muslce mass what you you suggest?

Supplies
    Test 400
    Denkall Deca 200
    Clenbuterol and T3

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unearth
    Here is the deal.

I used to be bigger so i dont want to bulk too much, i lost about 100lbs of fat doing cardio and dieting over the last year. My muslce mass is pretty bogus right now. I still have some soft body fat but it wont budge.

What i am doing - 200mg Deca Per week, 20mg Nolvadex per day. and im also alternating clenbuterol and T3.

Comments? Suggestions? Im trying to bulk up LEAN muscle mass, and not turn into a giant from pigging out and using test. Im 6'4 250lbs already My buddy suggested 1/2 shot of test...

Deca is not for leaning out Bro it is a bulker

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    I don't feel that EVERY cycle needs test...I have done several (eq/var) (var/primo) but deca without test? VERY bad choice IMO. If you insist on using deca, at least do a maintenance test dose. Good luck bro.

What should the expected results be from a weekly shot of 400 Test and 200 Deca . Busting my ass in the gym, eating extremely healthy, and alternating clenbuterol and T3 for 8 weeks?

Thread Information