Thread: Test Question?

go4gold is offline Member

Test Question?

Ok, i am planning a 8 week cycle of primoblan(500mg/wk 1-8weeks), var(40-50mg/ed 1-8weeks, and yes i am lookingto maybe switching this to tbol if i can find it, but may just stick with the var). Now i keep being told to trow in test, i am worried about water retention, don't want none, and don't want drastic gains in size, but like 7-12lbs and decent strength. Would prop be the choice of test for me in this situation and would say 100mg/eod 1-8weeks sound alright. I am just wondering what the differences may be if i don't do test also, will i not gain that much weight. I plain on armidex to help with gyno and water, should this be ok.This is obcourse with proper diet and training. Did a cycle a few years ago with test,deca and dbol and gained 32lbs in 9weeks, looked very bloated and still trying to lose the weight gain in my face from it. Did lose those gains, not so long after, so hope you can see my delima. Also, how does one pct with hcg , have not the slightest clue, just know to be careful, will use clomid (Day 1 300mg,Day 2-11 100mg,Day 12-21 50mg) though for pct for sure. also just critique my cycle if possible, does it look alright

You definately need a test as your base for this cycle. If you tend to bloat I would opt for the prop and run it 75-100mg/ED. Armidex/liquidex is good at .5mg/ED and you may want to throw in some nolva at 10-20 mg ED for little xtra help. HCG is not needed for this short cycle. I hope you have methenolone acetate(not enthanate) otherwise it may not be worth cycling for only 8wks. you can start you PCT clomid 2-3 days after your last shot of prop and 1 day after your last dose of var.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    You definately need a test as your base for this cycle. If you tend to bloat I would opt for the prop and run it 75-100mg/ED. Armidex/liquidex is good at .5mg/ED and you may want to throw in some nolva at 10-20 mg ED for little xtra help. HCG is not needed for this short cycle. I hope you have methenolone acetate(not enthanate) otherwise it may not be worth cycling for only 8wks. you can start you PCT clomid 2-3 days after your last shot of prop and 1 day after your last dose of var.
    never mind since the primobolan he is ordering is either fake or test

(99,9% of the Primobolan out there is fake)

well, wouldn't the primo have a halogram or something to show if its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    well, wouldn't the primo have a halogram or something to show if its legit.
    Depends on the manufacturer. Legit primo is hard to come by. I hope you trust your source.

well, ill keep an eye out, thanks

Thread Information