spratty187 is offline New Member

using dianabol when cutting

i am sure i have read that dianabol when used correctly is extreamly effective in saving muscle from cortisol when dieting plus if not enterng a comp water retention is not a problem since it wikk go once use stops, what do you guys think?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Not dbol only. But if dbol were used with test to preserve muscle mass, diet and caloric intake is what will cut. Dbol will make you hold some water until you get off of it, so most take that as you cannot cut. I would belly up to an injectable. Testosterone .

spratty187 is offline New Member
    why would using it on its own not be ok since i am not trying to gain just save whats there

Dbol for cutting is definitely a bit tough, i wouldnt reccomend it, like meso said, use some test

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spratty187
    why would using it on its own not be ok since i am not trying to gain just save whats there
    I've seen some pretty incredible cutting stacks before with 4 or 5 compounds in high doses. Maybe for a bodybuilder who's carrying 50 lbs of muscle over his natural limit and trying to cut down to extremely low body fat levels this is necessary to maintain the muscle. But it seems like overkill for the regular guy who's just trying to maintain a little while cutting a little. So yeah it makes sense that maybe just a little d-bol in a situation like that might work fine.

It's kind of like using d-bol as a supplement to your weight loss efforts (along with a low calorie diet, cardio, and maybe some clenbuterol ). The bad thing about d-bol though is that it converts readily to estrogen and too much estrogen is bad for water bloat and also fat deposition. I've also read somewhere (but I can't find it now) how some guru really liked cutting with d-bol despite this. Obviously something like Nolvadex or Arimidex would go a long way to eliminating this problem.

The other problem is that the d-bol will shut you down. While d-bol is anti-catabolic isn't testosterone also anti-catabolic? So you take d-bol to fight catabolism but then shut down your own natural test production in the process. Hmmm...that's not too good.

It would be nice just to take 20 mg d-bol/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day as a "supplement" during a mild cutting phase. Seems like you wouldn't get too much bloat from that. But my guess would be that you'd just be wasting your time compared to the 10 mg/day of test you would naturally make if you just left things alone. A higher concentration of 40 to 50 mg/day of d-bol would probably be necessary to make it worthwhile. Add Nolvadex throughout to keep the water bloat down, eat low calories to keep the fat gain down, and you might actually see some benefit from this - IMHO. Certainly not the best, but cheap and easy.... (like me).

Thread Information