tripmachine is offline Senior Member

sex and sperm count...

This concerns me and just wanted to get some of your opinions... i have done about 3-4 cycles of test, deca , winny dbol etc... i haven't really come off of it right i mean... i've taken some nolvadex before at the end clomid, one shot of HCG ... i'm just wondering if my sperm is now gone for good or if i still have hope for having kids in the future... would something like that make it so i couldn't have kids ever again? thanks for any input!

-j0sh

bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    cycles won't completely deplete your sperm count, you should be able to have kids.. I know of guys that have impregnated their girl while ON cycle, the time when sperm production is the lowest.....but remember, everyones body is VERY different and reacts differently to different compounds

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    This concerns me and just wanted to get some of your opinions... i have done about 3-4 cycles of test, deca , winny dbol etc... i haven't really come off of it right i mean... i've taken some nolvadex before at the end clomid, one shot of HCG ... i'm just wondering if my sperm is now gone for good or if i still have hope for having kids in the future... would something like that make it so i couldn't have kids ever again? thanks for any input!

-j0sh
    If you are sterile, your jizz is clear liquid... if it has whiteness to it, then there is live sperm. The whiter/thicker, the more your sperm count is... if its clear with small streaks of white, then your sperm count is low so you can pretty much judge for yourself by looking over your jizz... so next time you cum, tell your wife to spit it up in her hand and look it over, hehehe.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    how true is that last comment ???

hahaha thanks guys..... i'll check my jizz out.... but like dazbo said... 'how true is that last comment?' ?? i'll take a look at it anyway thanks.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I was on a long test cycle. over a year, and had my sperm count checked. It came back zero, no surprise there. After HCG and clomid therapy I had it checked again a few months later and it was 40 million. Don't know how long it took during my cycle for my count to reach zero.

nice that gives me hope....seeing that i do want to have a family one day and don't want to make it not possible. Thanks guy.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I was just wondering the same thing last night! The condom broke when I was f---ing this random ass bisnatch! I still got her the morning after pill! lol

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    nice that gives me hope....seeing that i do want to have a family one day and don't want to make it not possible. Thanks guy.

No problem Bro, thats what where here for, to help each other and learn. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    how true is that last comment ???
    I am making an assumption here but I was told by a friend that had a bisectomy that his jizz has been clear fluid since he was neutered. He was the one that suggested based on information from his doctor that he knows when he is safe to shoot juice in a woman is when his jizz is clear... I guess you are NOT sterile immediately after a bisectomy, takes about 3 or 4 weeks to clear the sperm out.

Well one option would be make a personal donation to a sperm bank of your own sperm in case you need it in the future. I think BDTR suggested thats what he had done because he knew he would be doing so many steroids in his future that he was sure to go sterile.

Thread Information