Thread: need some help

Hittman is offline New Member

need some help

This is not for me... But my friend has been asking me for help with his first cycle.. he is 20 and rather skinny.. i told him he needs his diet and training routine in check before he starts but he has his mind set on it so i am trying to help him out with his decision... So far it looks liek this

Week 1-10 test enth (250X2)
    should he stack dbol or what???

nolva on hand.. or would u reccomend taking it every day ???
    and then of course his clomid week 13-15

b-6, b-12

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    20 is a bit young IMO.
    Tell him to hit the weight hard for a couple years and get his heart strong so he dosent have a heart attack. People who dont take the time to research for themselves are asking for problems.

i understand but he lives 15 hours from me... me telling his this isnt gonna keep him from doing it.. its one of those things that the person is gonna do it so u try u best to help him out so he doesnt give steriods a bad name.. you know what i mean? so can u answer that question about taking nolva 10-20 a day or just keeping it on hand with a test/dbol cycle?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hittman
    This is not for me... But my friend has been asking me for help with his first cycle.. he is 20 and rather skinny.. i told him he needs his diet and training routine in check before he starts but he has his mind set on it so i am trying to help him out with his decision... So far it looks liek this

Week 1-10 test enth (250X2)
    should he stack dbol or what???

nolva on hand.. or would u reccomend taking it every day ???
    and then of course his clomid week 13-15

b-6, b-12
    week 1-10.. test eth 500mg/week - 2 injections (mon/thur)
    week 1-4.. 30-35mg dbol (as a cycle kickstart)
    imo - yes, use nolva right thru, to stop your friend from lookin like a water bottle.. but many would tell you, to use nolva when u start to get crazy bloated, or bad sides come into play.. up to you - either is good.. i just like lookin somewhat normal on cycle, not like the goodyear blimp.. but its up to you - som ppl just like crazy mass on cycle.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not tell your "friend" to join up? that way he can educate himself. 20 could be a decent age to start but it all depends on his build and various other factors.... if he is really going to do it no matter what try to talk him into getting a doc to monitor his blood levels and other values in his body.
    magic

yea hes already around here somewhere... hes been reading into his pct... its amazing what he has learned in the hour hes been here.. everything from the best places to shoot up and where to get needles through proper pct...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    post up his stats or have him post them up.... what his diet like and training? these are all huge factors in getting bigger not just sticking a needle in your ass...

20 years old
    5'10"
    165lbs
    2 years experience working out
    5 day split
    diet isnt great but he is reading about that shit too... but he said he doesnt plan in using them until everything is in order. . right now he is just saving up money and researching what works best

Thread Information