droddy is offline Junior Member

tbol novice cycle

Hey guys

Looking for something really basic and preferably oral. I was thinking of doing a simple tbol cycle...stats:

175 lb
    20 y/o
    6'0"
    Lifting for a while now, relatively lean

Looking to put on some trim muscle. What type of dosage would work best do you think? And what type of pct would I most likely need? I know its not going to be the hugest gain but thats ok, money is a factor here as are other things. How long of a cycle would you guys recommend for fairly good results without going excessive?

Are there any concerns with a straight tbol cycle?

chris2wire is offline Member
    People will tell you 20 is to old. Im not going to comment, because of me feels a nild steroid like tbol shouldnt matter if youre only 20, while part of me feels a roid is a roid and 20 mayb be to young.

but anyways, 40mg worked great for me, though i do feel that when i bumped it up for a few weeks to 50mg there was a difference. thats opinion though, and i wont downplay how well 40mg worked.

Gains are very good considering its mild, no bloat or acne or any other side effect, no injecting and for me there was no PCT. are the gains awesome? No, but theyre much better than natural and they are lean gains you should keep with no prob.

MindofRoss has made quite a dent in the Testosterone based cycle dogma. You can run a Tbol only cycle, and it should get you some ok gains that'll last. Jbol one of our senior members did this and recorded his results, do a search and you should find it.

ah thanks guys, yeah i saw his cycle and thats part of what motivated me to think of this

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    40mg ed for 6 weeks would give lean gains you are looking for. For Pct what I did was 2 weeks of clomid at 50mg eachday with some trib. Kept almost all gains.

awesome

Thread Information