jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

??? about nolvadex

is there anything over the counter that works like nolva for use with test?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    newp

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, nolvadex are very easy to obtain from reasearch sites and can be at your door in a couple days...Why use something else??

fanatic is offline Member
    There is this new supplement called Nolvadex XT ( it think its XT anyway) that my buddy's company sells. I decided not to try it but he says hes had success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    There is this new supplement called Nolvadex XT ( it think its XT anyway) that my buddy's company sells. I decided not to try it but he says hes had success with it.
    Iam sure it's just as good as the pro-hormone winni-v or d-boll....
    Dude were talking about selective estrogen receptor blockers originally used for breast cancer..I don't think any of these same name legal alternatatives are worth a sh!t...Nothing against your buddy, everybodys gotta eat and if there's someone stupid enough to buy novaldex-xt he deserves there money...

OMG CELL TECH!!!
    i heard its improved now...
    its also got reagents in it that
    enlarge your penis, cure cancer, grow new hair on your head, reduces back and body hair, burns fat, grows muscles, and increases pheramones so you have a 100% chance of gettin laid

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    OMG CELL TECH!!!
    i heard its improved now...
    its also got reagents in it that
    enlarge your penis, cure cancer, grow new hair on your head, reduces back and body hair, burns fat, grows muscles, and increases pheramones so you have a 100% chance of gettin laid
    Ive heard the same, thats why I avoid it I already cant fit my penis in all these women that Iam screwing from being so cut from my winni-v

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Ive heard the same, thats why I avoid it I already cant fit my penis in all these women that Iam screwing from being so cut from my winni-v
    ROFL yes ... very good i saw some Equi somethign that was one of those LEGIT LEGAL STEROID so funny..

ROFL yes ... very good i saw some Equi somethign that was one of those LEGIT LEGAL STEROID so funny..
    Whats funny is the stuff sells like crazy I bet...Lotta smart PPL out there

its like 800+ Bux for like a "HYPER 11wk cycle"!
    and like 5 years ago i about bot it!

its like 800+ Bux for like a "HYPER 11wk cycle"!
    and like 5 years ago i about bot it!
    I came across d-boll bottle that looked like it had loeffler's exact label with the four animals and it was even called d-boll..I thought I was in TJ for a sec then I looked at the ingrediants, nothing but pro-hormones...LOL

Iam sure it's just as good as the pro-hormone winni-v or d-boll....
    Dude were talking about selective estrogen receptor blockers originally used for breast cancer..I don't think any of these same name legal alternatatives are worth a sh!t...Nothing against your buddy, everybodys gotta eat and if there's someone stupid enough to buy novaldex-xt he deserves there money...
    Hey, I hear ya bro. Thats exactly why I went with the real stuff. I was just saying that there are supplements that claim to work. The guy seemed reluctant about buying real nolva so I put that out there. As for them working, there have been a few people I knowthat used it and liked it. Then again, maybe they didnt really need it and thats why they didnt get gyno/bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Hey, I hear ya bro. Thats exactly why I went with the real stuff. I was just saying that there are supplements that claim to work. The guy seemed reluctant about buying real nolva so I put that out there. As for them working, there have been a few people I knowthat used it and liked it. Then again, maybe they didnt really need it and thats why they didnt get gyno/bloat.
    I'd say that they didn't need it...At least you were smart enough to go with the real thing...Hope your buddy dosn't have to get gyno surgery...

tourist is offline New Member
    I've been logging some heavy hours over the last two months reading all the great info available on this site. However, I'm still not clear on the nolvadex subject and would like some info before moving along.. Until recently I was also confused on the - is it legal or not? 2nd - Can someone please post a pic. I think I remember seeing it in a certain thread posted as an oral. When you click on the key word nolvadex in any thread it sends me to a page that lists several products but not one of them are named nolvadex. I apologize in advance if this is aready posted. I have taken the time to read through 85% of the 'noob' threads before posting and asking the typical annoying questions. Your help is greatly appreciated.....

noob

Quote Originally Posted by tourist
    I've been logging some heavy hours over the last two months reading all the great info available on this site. However, I'm still not clear on the nolvadex subject and would like some info before moving along.. Until recently I was also confused on the - is it legal or not? 2nd - Can someone please post a pic. I think I remember seeing it in a certain thread posted as an oral. When you click on the key word nolvadex in any thread it sends me to a page that lists several products but not one of them are named nolvadex. I apologize in advance if this is aready posted. I have taken the time to read through 85% of the 'noob' threads before posting and asking the typical annoying questions. Your help is greatly appreciated.....

noob
    You can get "reasearch nolva" from reasearch websites...It's not quite legal but they will sell it too you....There's no need for a pic Ive seen nolva in hundreds of forms, it's not all made by the same manufacture...

Thanks for the reply... I also see a lot of the 'is it real or fake' threads for the various steroids . Should I be concerned about receiving legit nolvadex as well?

Thanks for the reply... I also see a lot of the 'is it real or fake' threads for the various steroids. Should I be concerned about receiving legit nolvadex as well?
    No, for the most part it's so cheap that no company would waste there time hooking you up with fake nolva...Do you have a reasearch site..

No, for the most part it's so cheap that no company would waste there time hooking you up with fake nolva...Do you have a reasearch site..

No. But I didn't want to ask either. I know that it is frowned upon to ask for sites or list url's. Didn't want to get banned or labeled on my 1st post. :-)

No. But I didn't want to ask either. I know that it is frowned upon to ask for sites or list url's. Didn't want to get banned or labeled on my 1st post. :-)
    tried to PM you...You must have it enabled..PM me..

Please email me. Probably something I'm doing but I tried to PM ya but keep receiving the following:

tourist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please email me. Probably something I'm doing but I tried to PM ya but keep receiving the following:

tourist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Iam getting the same sh!t...

E-mailed you

I'd say that they didn't need it...At least you were smart enough to go with the real thing...Hope your buddy dosn't have to get gyno surgery...
    lol He hasnt juiced since his company started carrying it. It'll be interesting to see if he uses the XT or the real stuff on his next cycle.

Thread Information