northern dave is offline New Member

Question How would it feel

what happens if you inject steroids into a blod vessel and how would it feel. while i'm on i've noticed that most of you are massive!!!!! could you give me any tips on working on my upper chest. thank you.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    feels bad, can make faint, bu no danger there bro,

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by northern dave
    what happens if you inject steroids into a blod vessel and how would it feel. while i'm on i've noticed that most of you are massive!!!!! could you give me any tips on working on my upper chest. thank you.
    I started to sweat, felt like passing out. Hit incline press first every third workout.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    sweat oozed from every pore on my body in a matter of seconds and I wanted to pass out, I went and laid on thebed and was thinking, "damn so this is how I die" but it passed in like 2 minutes.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it could theoretically kill you if you got an embolism in your blood and it became lodged in your lungs or something. I remember reading this before on here, however the odds of that are somewhat slim although it stills exsists.
    magic

thanks. just incase. that takes a load off my mind. i have been really nervous. is it better to take a larger amount a month or a smaller amount a week of sus. thank you.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    is it better to take a larger amount a month or a smaller amount a week of sus.
    You mean a shitload of sust once a month...? OMG!

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    sweat oozed from every pore on my body in a matter of seconds and I wanted to pass out, I went and laid on thebed and was thinking, "damn so this is how I die" but it passed in like 2 minutes.

lol yep

well not a shitload but a slightly higher amount....the last time i had sus my arms were really aching for a few days after.

well not a shitload but a slightly higher amount....the last time i had sus my arms were really aching for a few days after.
    man... don't shoot sust once a month, don't shoot sust once a week. Shoot sust EOD. I would be more sarcastic but I really don't want you to jump on the hormone rollercoaster that you are setting yourself up for. Be smart man, do a little more research.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    man... don't shoot sust once a month, don't shoot sust once a week. Shoot sust EOD. I would be more sarcastic but I really don't want you to jump on the hormone rollercoaster that you are setting yourself up for. Be smart man, do a little more research.
    lol rollercoaster.. thats putting it light

i'll have to research more into it then thank you. theres some hard decisions to make like arent there!!!

lol, i was just thinking... if an average week of sust is at 500mg and you were shooting every month, you would be injecting 2grams at a time! lol, good stuff. Ronnie doesn't even touch that much test at one time.

that does sound really stupid when you put it like that. i hadnt started doing that yet. i was just thinking about it.

Thread Information