Schwarz is offline Member

UK source got busted....help please!

Hi,
    My source just emailed me and said that his hard drive had been taken by the police...and I'm now craping myself. Has anyone had this happen in the UK....what happened? did the police come after you?

Please help I'm really, really worried!
    Thanks
    S

northern dave is offline New Member
    i'm also from the u.k. it has happened to people who did graffiti. they had taken photos and put them on one persons computer. it is only graffiti and isnt that serious but only the person whos computer it was on got busted by the police..hope that makes you feel better.

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    I think they will inform your mom.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    you should be ok - it's legal to posess AAS in the UK, just not legal to supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    you should be ok - it's legal to posess AAS in the UK, just not legal to supply.

Cheers Duke. I've been looking on the net for info on this and a couple of sites say this and then others say that you could still get done for possession...

The original Jason...what do you say on the subject...

Thanks all
    S

freak79 is offline New Member
    A friend of mine is in the same position at the moment....he hasn't had anyone come knocking yet but he's pretty nervous about it to. Anyone dealt with this experience in the UK?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do sum research and you will find all you need to know,look at customs and laws and you will find wat you wanna know,it is legal to possess in england but if they can prove you intend to supply you are lookin at a five stretch!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you'll be ok bro it's legal to posses

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you'll be ok bro it's legal to posses
    See they need to do this in America. You know we Americans are getting tired of being treated like children when some of us are middle agers and make an adult decision that effects nobody but ourselves. It seem the UK is more respectful of its citizens. Not only this rediculous witch hunt over harmless steroids and prohormones but you know nobody has ever been convicted of DUI of marijuana in the world because they cannot prove it adversely effects driving. One report says if they dropped the marijuana laws the US deficit and its entire national debt would pay off in over 8 years. Why are we paying unGodly fortune to prosecute docile otherwise law abiding citizens just because they want to play with harmless yet illegal drugs??

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    See they need to do this in America. You know we Americans are getting tired of being treated like children when some of us are middle agers and make an adult decision that effects nobody but ourselves. It seem the UK is more respectful of its citizens. Not only this rediculous witch hunt over harmless steroids and prohormones but you know nobody has ever been convicted of DUI of marijuana in the world because they cannot prove it adversely effects driving. One report says if they dropped the marijuana laws the US deficit and its entire national debt would pay off in over 8 years. Why are we paying unGodly fortune to prosecute docile otherwise law abiding citizens just because they want to play with harmless yet illegal drugs??
    not a truer word marijuana has been moved down to a class c drug which is class 3 in the state's i think but it might get changed back to a class b drug because of studie's and long term effect's of marijuana use

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Hi,
    My source just emailed me and said that his hard drive had been taken by the police.

This is also what sources say when they want to take your money and send you no product.

Scammer? You never know, but it happens a TON, so I wouldn't be surprised.

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Hi,
    My source just emailed me and said that his hard drive had been taken by the police...and I'm now craping myself. Has anyone had this happen in the UK....what happened? did the police come after you?

Please help I'm really, really worried!
    Thanks
    S
    Hows he emailing without a hard drive?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

off his mobile phone

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    right on...excellent point! we DO have to be treated like children, and just like some children, have to find a way around the "rules"

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

This is also what sources say when they want to take your money and send you no product.

Scammer? You never know, but it happens a TON, so I wouldn't be surprised.

~SC~
    Hi,
    No this guy is legit. My order was completed 3 weeks ago and 've already got everything I've paid for. This guy is excellent...legit products, good prices and fast delivery/processing...

Cheers
    S

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    He uses a hotmail account....so he could have used any computer to send the email really...

Cheers
    S

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    He uses a hotmail account....so he could have used any computer to send the email really...

Cheers
    S
    Was a joke...

Thread Information