Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Making good gains during PCT?

I don't know what the hells wrong with me but not only did I maintain everything from my first test cycle but I seem to be making GOOD gains during PCT I'm in about my 3rd week of clomid/6oxo/rebount xt and its amazing. I reccomended this PCT to everybody because I'm leaner and bigger then ever. Shit if all my cycles are like this I'm gonna be the biggest juicehead in the world

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im hoping to do the same. Have been dreading going on to pct.

it can be very relieving man. Youre so worried about losing gains but try this PCT out and youre going to keep everything and get the most satisfied feeling ever =)

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I don't know what the hells wrong with me but not only did I maintain everything from my first test cycle but I seem to be making GOOD gains during PCT I'm in about my 3rd week of clomid/6oxo/rebount xt and its amazing. I reccomended this PCT to everybody because I'm leaner and bigger then ever. Shit if all my cycles are like this I'm gonna be the biggest juicehead in the world
    i hope i see gains during pct, your diet is prob in check. btw as i lay dying is the shyt, check out "the agony scene".
    zer_

Heard em baby. They're friggin sick!
    What other shit you like? Like any converge? They're probably my favorite band

i lisen to boy sets fire, pig destroyer, thrice, mudvayne, in flames, the haunted, can't think of any more to early. my brain is still wakeing up

Old inflames and pig destroyer I love. Old boy sets fire too now that I think about it. Didn't like their newest one so much. Mudvaynes ld50 is also amazing...

boy sets fire's new cd was a little slower, but still like it. just won't play it will i work out.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death

for the masses out there who are not too clear on "this PCT" what exactly is it that your doing? and these "products" are over the counter/anabolic research site/or some other place?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the great results. Perhaps your PC diet and training would be of interest to everyone.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i know what 6oxo is but what the hell is rebound xt? still, everybody is different when it comes to cycles/PCT. you just found something that works for you.

Ross Is Here is offline Banned

Well

Unfortunately, the success of your PCT has MORE to do with genetics than with Ancillaries. Your PCT success is exciting--have ALL of your PCT's gone this well? Or, is this your 1st?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Is Here
    Unfortunately, the success of your PCT has MORE to do with genetics than with Ancillaries. Your PCT success is exciting--have ALL of your PCT's gone this well? Or, is this your 1st?

thats exactly what I was gonna ask but without the caps... WHO ARE YOU?

omg thats just amazing.

Thread Information